Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i dunno about the rest of you but every fucken day of MY life has at least one major disappointment take place. it's good to talk about feelings instead of bottling them up until they explode in a rain of punches upon your surrogate mother so let's air our grievances lest we take them out upon the innocent again

today i finally heard rep. joe kennedy talk. now, i've been looking at the fucken guy on facebook etc for months and months and in my head he sounded just like teenage jfk from clone high. he looks like he should talk like that, just that ridiculous kennedy talk. but he doesn't. he sounds totally normal and not funny at all. wtf. wt goddamn f. why go into politics if your name is kennedy but you DONT litter your sentences with errs and uhhs. why do i make a better kennedy than this moist idiot?? tremendously disappointing. i bet he hardly fucks at all.

air your grievances NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
I woke up

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
clone high was a very funny cartoon

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
makeover, makeover
makeover, makeover
makeover, makeover
MAKEOVER

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I find lots of things to be grateful for in my day and it makes me a happier person

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
I ate too many famous Amos cookies and now I feel bloaty.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Finally bought a cast-iron skillet and almost burned down the house with steaks tonight. All three smoke detectors went off.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
You can't be disappointed if you don't have expectations. Namaste.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am disappointed that I can't contribute to your thread.

My life is awesome.

Blow-jobs and pizza pies.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
im disappointed I pay child support for the op, his mom wasn’t even that fun

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Send the guy the Clone High “party platter” clip where Gandhi learns to mimic JFK. Your disappointment will melt away in no time, provided he actually watches it.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

sex with a pie
sex with a pie
sex
pie
WHAAAAZZZAAAP?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
[✓] My new spine is a vpn server

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nadal lost to Djokovic and i still don't have a girlfriend

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

lol if you posted:

sex with a pie
sex with a pie
sex
pie
WHAAAAZZZAAAP?

I like this. If you made a Clone High quotes thread, I would read it. If not, here’s fine.

Also:

G-SPOT ROCKS THE G-SPOT.
G-SPOT ROCKS THE G-SPOT.

Content: I’m disappointed because I got a really great sub yesterday, but I wasn’t feeling well and foolishly tried to refrigerate what I couldn’t finish. It is now gross.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lol if you posted:

lol if you posted:

makeover, makeover
makeover, makeover
makeover, makeover
MAKEOVER

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I quit smoking and the only instant "benefit" is an improved sense of smell. Newsflash: the world doesn't smell that great.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm a Kennedy, I'm not accustomed to tragedy

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm a Kennedy, I'm not accustomed to tragedy

lmfao

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

lol if you posted:

I just found my clone high DVDs when I was cleaning out the garage last weekend!

What's disappointing about Clone High? That it got cancelled? Eh, I guess, but that season was so good. The fact that it ran for one season almost makes it more special, in a way. Burned out quick, like James Dean. Something beautiful in that.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm really disappointed in myself

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Taima posted:

I just found my clone high DVDs when I was cleaning out the garage last weekend!

What's disappointing about Clone High? That it got cancelled? Eh, I guess, but that season was so good. The fact that it ran for one season almost makes it more special, in a way. Burned out quick, like James Dean. Something beautiful in that.

Or maybe it was just a lovely show

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I liked it a lot.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I guess the fortune teller's right– I should have seen just what was there, and not some holy light. but you crawled beneath my veins and now I don't care, I had no luck... I don't miss it all that much. there's just so many things that I can touch; I'm torn. I'm all out of faith. this is how I feel: I'm cold and I'm ashamed, bound and broken on the floor. illusion never changed into something real. I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn. you're a little late, I'm already torn

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Today I woke up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i actually had a hell of a day,

not necessarily good or bad but just a lot of poo poo happened

as i post this im eating a tbone steak i cooked hours ago at a different house

heck, cant wait for sleep

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job

(ok, I kinda like it but I hate these two bitches and jfc don't get me started)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think I'm gonna be disappointed tomorrow op.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

today is disappointing as heck, no fucken waffles at the Holiday inn Express continental breakfast

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

fell out of bed this morning and cracked my orbital bone on my night stand. VERY disappointing start to my day.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wanted to go on a mediteranean cruise but my travel agent booked it incorrectly and now i'm in lithuania riding a donkey through a forest while an old woman in front of me pulls the donkey on a rope.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I couldn't find my pills this morning but luckily my mother in law also takes the same antidepressant so I got one this afternoon but I was mad dizzy until this afternoon

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I started a night shift but I keep waking up at 7am. Oh! And my spine is slowly collapsing under the weight of a very heavy man I am literally carrying through this job. But that's what I get for not picking the cushy computer janitor desk jockey job!

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

Gatekeeper posted:

today is disappointing as heck, no fucken waffles at the Holiday inn Express continental breakfast

Dude I'm at the "fancy" holiday inn and they think breakfast is instant coffee and a granola bar. How am I even supposed to summon the energy to complain about breakfast with that for breakfast?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

there's a jalapeno pizza and beer poo poo brewing, it's only a matter of time now.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I have to go shopping today

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

DISCO KING posted:

Dude I'm at the "fancy" holiday inn and they think breakfast is instant coffee and a granola bar. How am I even supposed to summon the energy to complain about breakfast with that for breakfast?

fucker of.mothers bruh that's insane! at least i had the chance to turn my dook that weird greenish blue color by eating a bowl of froot loops (followed my nose to em)

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

neato burrito posted:

there's a jalapeno pizza and beer poo poo brewing, it's only a matter of time now.

not a disappointment

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

clone high........ is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

we're all in agreement there

i just wish that redheaded kennedy talked like clone kennedy :(

• Locked thread