Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
what

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

hoo boy, nobody told me there was going to be a quiz on this... *tapping end of #2 pencil on table nervously* can I see "more choices" please

Dads Dip Cup

Review posted by Matthew L. on Jun 21, 2018 (1 out of 5 stars)

Decided to give this establishment a shot after reading a separate review that rated its "edible water bottles" very favorably, as someone living in an area where they have been until now completely unavailable I was very excited to try them. Well imagine my disappointment when I put my dollar in the pepsi machine at the front of the store and took a great big bite only to find that not only are the water bottles NOT edible they are still full of WATER which proceeded to dribble all over myself and the floor, to add insult to injury several nearby patrons captured the incident on their cellphones and one of them even referred to me by a very rude word which I will not repeat, needless to say I will NOT be coming back here and I suggest other edible water bottle aficionados do the same

cda

by Hand Knit

To answer your question, OP, an edible water bottle is a water bottle you can eat

alnilam

Tired: soup in a bread bowl

Wired: water in an edible bottle

Dads Dip Cup

*staring wistfully at empty water bottle* if ONLY I could eat this...

alnilam

Infomercial with b/w footage of someone biting a plastic water bottle, just crushing it the hell up in their mouth, and looking frustrated

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Infomercial with b/w footage of someone biting a plastic water bottle, just crushing it the hell up in their mouth, and looking frustrated

Haha

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Some guy sitting in a bush outside Price Chopper jerkin it to people pulling out their phones and cautiously gnawing on their water bottles.

treasure bear

maybe theyve all been edible this whole time

edit: no

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 15, 2018

cda

by Hand Knit
I loving KNEW when I pitched edible bleach bottles that someone was going to steal my idea

ferroque

When you think about it, our bodies are merely "bottles" that carry a significant amount of water.

alnilam

ferroque posted:

When you think about it, our bodies are merely "bottles" that carry a significant amount of water.

:aaaaa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ferroque posted:

*leers at fellow castaway standing on the deserted island beach and sees only one giant water bottle*

FluffieDuckie

treasure bear posted:

maybe theyve all been edible this whole time

edit: no

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Starshark

gently caress, my pet tapir can't eat this.

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Starshark posted:

gently caress, my pet tapir can't eat this.

Do you even have a tapir? :P

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
pretty sure you can eat all water bottles

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Fredrik1 posted:

pretty sure you can eat all water bottles

true

whether they're digestible is the issue, but legal can sort that out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
you know, poop ends up in the ocean too so...

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*Casually eats my water bottle down like an ice cream cone.*

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the chef put so much pepper on this water bottle its practically inedible

----------------

City of Glompton

eating a water bottle, getting my name on the wall for finishing the whole thing

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
only a couple of months until the Pumpkin Spice flavored water bottles come out, hell ya

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I thought it meant water bottles made of edibles. Imagine my disappointment.
:rznv:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Ya'll are eating them full too, right?

alnilam

Jedrick posted:

Ya'll are eating them full too, right?

oh yeah you gotta rock that gusher style

FutonForensic

wearing a lampshade

Greening out from too many edible eco-friendly water bottles, now my friends are complaining about how I always do this at parties and deciding who has to make sure I get home

Peanut Butler

thats just what kids are calling fruit these days

google THIS

It's illegal to bring edible water bottles into the United States because the water isn't edible.

Matoi Ryuko

This one new TRICK that water bottle companies HATE

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

My artisanal bespoke edible water bottle is lookin like a first-year art student's vase... too unique to actually eat. too fragile to use as a regular water bottle. too eternally wet to use as an art piece. definitely cursed.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR EDIBLE WATER BOTTLES

cda

by Hand Knit
New county fair snack: deep fried water bottle

little munchkin
what if you have a water but you're not thirsty, just hungry?

----------------

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

little munchkin posted:

what if you have a water but you're not thirsty, just hungry?

Then you freeze the water and eat it.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
sure but what about drinkable water bottles?

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
*carefully putting the edible water bottle in my butthole* it's a suppository

• Locked thread