Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Baron Corbin posted:

wow, Droz is looking as good as he did before the injury

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

CarlCX posted:

I don't think Mr. Mudkiper is saying D'Lo or Droz are at fault or the uncomfortable factor in this situation, I think he's saying some event promoter going "what if we marketed an event about that time a dude paralyzed another dude for life" is gross. It's not on D'Lo and Droz for doing it, go get paid, it's that even by wrestling standards that's carny as gently caress.

And yeah that's what I got from it too

It is really weird to book it based around that I mean it's pretty obvious since it's those two guys together and top billed. It doesn't make me uncomfortable and I'm glad they're cool with each other because it was a freak accident but it is a weird booking.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

dsriggs posted:

In fairness, those things are so poorly directed you never know who's in the same scene with each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76AW6x3P0I

I love the preview thumbnail to this

Tiny Vin Diesel

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

And thus CM Punk finally loses the last friend that actually stuck with him

quote:

Cabana’s lawsuit contends Punk promised to help him out with the legal bills they amassed fighting the defamation lawsuit. Cabana claims Punk told him in a text that he would be “100% covered.”

Punk has failed to keep that promise, leaving him with unpaid legal bills totaling $513,736, according to the lawsuit.

Punk asked Cabana to pay half of the legal fees, which comes out to $256,868, saying “You are on your own.”

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Doing the right thing? Colt didn't say the poo poo - he just gave his good friend a platform that he chose to use to get himself into trouble. A dude with millions in the bank shouldn't be whining to his less successful friend about doing the right thing to the tune of 300k. I'm sure Colt does alright for himself between all the money streams he has coming in but not well enough to have multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting around to just give to punk for a problem he himself created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MotU posted:

everything about punk in the UFC is a downside

lol

• Locked thread