Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Turtlicious posted:

He really thought he killed a person, what the gently caress.

Felt a little queasy, but had a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They should have had someone a few blocks away send up a rainbow-colored flare when he hit the "detonate" button on the iPad

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I liked the bit where they were laughing about the radical lesbian scientists missing their flight a bit too long.

Also that guy was incredibly ready to just set off a bomb attached to somebody in the middle of a city. Fuckin' crazy.

This was a pretty neat show. Georgia State Guy and the guns in schools bits were definitely the best/worst imo. Most of the Erran stuff was gold or at the least funny enough to make me laugh.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the 2 segments this season that feature 3 Trump-supporter dudes (the quinceanera and antifa bits) each had a plant/actor in them. Like 2 of the guys were real and the enthusiastic middle guy was in on the bit to encourage them to say crazy things as well.

Yes, that means that I believe Glen was also a plant in the finale. I thought this would have been more obvious to other viewers, but I haven't seen many people saying that online. The middle person always was the first to pipe up and say things that are almost "too perfect" for a normal mark to say.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I too would very much like to believe people are not that dumb. But *gestures broadly at 2018*

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SBC wanted to show who is america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
I enjoyed Eran and the old guy but yea, the last two episodes mostly were pretty boring.
I follow US politics so I "got" who a lot of the people were yet it's absolutely not interesting unless he's getting people to say insane poo poo or do insane poo poo.

• Locked thread