Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The premise has me thinking about Extreme Ghostbuster, but a bit younger and a few more decades added on.

My question is will this new generation follow in the footsteps of their predecessors in starting up an independent business, with massive debt and open disdain for government regulation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Ray looks like Chris Barrie

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
That would have been a big twinkie
Commercially.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

The_Doctor posted:

Wasn’t the original PC port back in 2007/8 legendarily trash?

I have distinct memories of not even being able to run it at first simply because I changed the default installation path

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

PhotoKirk posted:

Am I the only one old enough to have played Ghostbusters on the C-64?

https://www.c64-wiki.com/wiki/Ghostbusters

All I remember is the ghost icons flying around the city map, then the driving sections trying to scoop up ghosts, then getting all my dudes squashed by Stay-Puft trying to get into the building

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
it's because they wanted He-Man

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

The_Doctor posted:

Blowjob ghost isn’t even real! It was a dream Ray had!

is there any material difference between the ghost and the dream of a ghost? myt

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Ghostbusters: Afterafterlife?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
the same ghost cabbie from the original but now he's an Uber driver and he needs that 5 star rating, his life depends on it

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Tarantino should do Ghostbusters.

"Choose the form of your destructor!"

*Giant disembodied foot appears*

"Ray, what did you do?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU