Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
If Ivo Shandor is involved Gozer is involved because the Shandor cult worshiped Gozer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lmao

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Sequel apes a popular TV show while cramming a trailer full of callbacks: Hey guys it's just doing its own thing.

"How dare you like a thing?"

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Basebf555 posted:

Winston does get the hero shot in 2 though, where he busts in the door with the fire extinguisher to save Ray and Egon. As a kid that was all I needed to see, he was my favorite Ghostbuster after that.

I had forgotten this part even existed since I haven't seen GB2 in like, 20 years, but the instant you mentioned it I saw the shot in my head, and yeah I remember thinking how badass Winston was when I was a kid (like every kid thought that it seemed like) and I'm pretty it was that hero shot that was the reason.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I like the episode where Venkman fights Cthullhu on a roller coaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I guess they just don’t make them like they used to.