Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Alan_Shore posted:

he directed the best film ever made.

Watch more movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I just don’t find GB particularly funny but a lot of that is because Venkman is an irredeemable deviant and the movie plays it for laughs.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Just out of interest, how old are you and when was the first time you saw the movie?

I saw it when I was 5 or 6.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This is why I am a BOTLite

:lol:

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Alan_Shore posted:

Crazy Rich Asians was funny. Unless you didn't watch it because you're RACIST

How much did GB2016 make? Was it profitable? Because they're not gonna make a sequel to a movie that bombed, you can't cry sexism

It bombed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't even have a blu-ray player, and am now wondering how I could watch this in the cheapest way possible. I literally have no use for one aside from this. :negative:

I mean, those deleted scenes are going to hit youtube almost immediately, so that's cool. The commentaries, though... I definitely want to hear those.

Owning physical copies of movies rules