Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If Lowtax had never made this websight, I could’ve done something with my life. Instead, I spent too much time here, wasting literally tens of thousands of hours. If we believe Malcolm Gladwell or whoever said that “it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become an expert”, I could be an expert in multiple things by now. I might have friends and even a girlfriend

And even if we get rid of hypotheticals, SA introduced me to crypto, where I have literally lost my life savings (and borrowed money). I made a bit at first, but then buying at the high, and seeing both ETH and BTC plummet in price. I couldn’t hold it anymore as I had to repay my debts.

This site has loving cucked me so bad; if I could have one wish, it would be that I had never come here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't paid for the forums upgrade that allows you to delete posts yet

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the support

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

hey OP, Lowtax posted a screenshot of a SA post of yours on Twitter where you were being a pedo at a netball game.

does lowtax really run goons_TXT

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A cool dude would show his coolness through his actions, not proclaim his coolness with his username

makes you think

• Locked thread