Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

OldAlias posted:

if you stare at double stymie long enough they get out of sync

meatspin for the modern age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

meatspin should have a shop called meatspend

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

has anyone said python deployment yet?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
python IS the future that most of you dont want

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

pointsofdata posted:

has anyone said python deployment yet?

i have worked with quite a few tool chains, including scala/sbt, and none of them confuse me more than python's.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

knock the egg against a flat surface, not the edge of a pan or whatever

also

yoo this is my poo poo

makin couscous / quinoa / rice and i throw some in, and then some more, and then some more, and then my apartment smells amazing and i smell awful for days

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

my mom used to make salsa with a ton of that costco garlic and onions and then eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon. we would shun her for weeks.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
your mom is plenty easy already

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Roosevelt posted:

my mom used to make salsa with a ton of that costco garlic and onions and then eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon. we would shun her for weeks.

Please do not shun your parents over excessive consumption of garlic.

:(

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph posted:

your mom is plenty easy already

:mad:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:mad:
:yosbutt:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

:blastu:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:gooncamp:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

forced perspective. loving slick.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

i made an egg this morning by hitting it on the counter as per the advice in this thread. The shell collapsed when I picked the egg up. it fell onto the counter then slid behind my stove.

so yeah gently caress that I’ll just crack it on the pan

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Partycat posted:

i made an egg this morning by hitting it on the counter as per the advice in this thread. The shell collapsed when I picked the egg up. it fell onto the counter then slid behind my stove.

n00b

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
Can you video the process so we can help you??

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

you’re not supposed to open palm slam it

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Partycat posted:

lol

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

try cracking the egg on the flat surface of the pan

not the bottom!!!

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
is your entire kitchen tilted at a 45º angle?

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
you can download netflix for offline viewing and you can airplay netflix to an apple tv and you can stream netflix on an apple tv but you can't airplay downloaded netflix to an apple tv and you can't download netflix on an apple tv

like, what the gently caress?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

angry_keebler posted:

you can download netflix for offline viewing and you can airplay netflix to an apple tv and you can stream netflix on an apple tv but you can't airplay downloaded netflix to an apple tv and you can't download netflix on an apple tv

like, what the gently caress?

the cops are on the way

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Bulgakov posted:

the cops are on the way

good i hope they fling reed hastings on the ground and pepper spray him and throw him in the slammer for his crimes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

you sound angry, keebler

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

try cracking the egg on the flat surface of the pan

not the bottom!!!

:thunk:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:shuckyes:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Satellit3 posted:

*barrels headfirst through wall* HAY NUH UH YOU CAN LEFGT CLICK THE AUDIO ICON ACTUALLY AND THEN

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbh i think going into your phone's settings is nbd, i don't get why its so hard for some people

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
but then i'd buy a phone that ran arch so whatevs

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Careful Drums posted:

tbh i think going into your phone's settings is nbd, i don't get why its so hard for some people
settings is for changing things

settings is something maybe you use a bit when poo poo is new but after a while shouldn’t be entered

asking my phone to pair to a bt device it’s done a hundred times before isn’t something i should have to go into settings for

there no reason it’s not right in this bit that is always directly accessible and is used for choosing audio output to have an option to pair or make a new pair or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Careful Drums posted:

but then i'd buy a phone that ran arch so whatevs

can we get a probe for this post, mods?

• Locked thread