Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

For those who have seen it how actually disturbing or gross is this.

On a scale of Poltergeist to Cannibal Holocaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Weak Sauce then.

These loving poseurs with their " Oh its the most disturbing film " bullshit.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I caught this today and was unimpressed. The first half was kind of hilarious. Last part not as much. Overall it was just kind of boring.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I didn't find it that gruesome really. Everyone acted like it was really grisly and it just wasn't.

Overall I just thought it was okay. The beginning was really good but the end was kind of a let down.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

The scenes that involve Jack messing around with the corpse of a small child, and the graphic stranglings stood out to me as scenes that would be considered way over the line in any mainstream horror movie.

So it's not like a new benchmark or anything, but the content is extreme enough that I understand why it would be mentioned alongside movies like Martyrs.

I wouldn't out this in even the same level as Martrys and other than a few scenes could have been pg 13. Even the Hunting scene was rather tame