Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

what about a girl covered in cheese slices???

:thunkher: mmmmmmmmm... gross. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Im going to start a new line of hip-hop underwear called blingerie

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gotta love the Clayboy Claymates

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

How did they get different sized cheese bras? :thunk:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They're trim to fit

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

They're trim to fit

I bet their nips would get chaffed if they went rowboating. :thunk:

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i mean some men cant help themselves and stare at titties. i cant help myself and btches be looking at dick. sorry. a nice figure is nice, dont mean they dont know how to use it.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i took pics at the art museum. at least 3 nips

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

let's see those nips

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

If I wanted to use my imagination I would indulge myself in the latest JRPG on my PlayStation 4 Pro gaming console. Sex is not for playing video games my friend!!!
There's an entire genre that would argue with you about that... I've heard...

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

They're trim to fit
Who cut the cheese?

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
As evidenced by the photographs in this thread, lingerie is now more important than ever. Preservation and posterity within paintings has always allowed some amount of leniency, but we now live within the age of photography. In the past, there were many avenues with which a painter might stretch the truth; This exaggeration might be employed through the technique of the artists' strokes, the viscosity of the paints, or even, perhaps, a tasteful imaginary tale which purveyors of such mediums chose to place upon the canvas. While Photoshop and many other programs may usurp such skilled creativity today, the use of these manipulative technologies are often accompanied by a moral resistance from those who may -- through ignorance or personal moorings -- feel an aversion to such methods, regardless of the presence of similar atavistic means within classical mediums.

These days, the negative connotations of image manipulation are absolutely unavoidable. Whether their influence is excruciatingly obvious, or skillful and subtle is completely moot. Thus, we must seek a safe alternative. Current methods of photographic documentation are held as absolute visual truth, and a realistic sense of self has not evolved alongside this new all-seeing eye. The amalgamation of our cultural tenets alongside our ridicule of what is deemed imperfect, seems to create a completely unattainable standard of beauty. We must first find a method with which we may forego the real in favor of the surreal, providing humanity with an opportunity to fulfill the impossibility of its deepest desires; to create that which our mind's eye craves and pursues, regardless of how inconceivable it may be.

Herein lies the beauty of lingerie.

Eat rear end

Matryoshka SexDoll fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jul 21, 2018

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Regular nips, or art nips?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Cable Guy posted:

Who cut the cheese?

That's what I get for a later night Taco Bell run

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Women like to dress up. This is dress up to give up their rear end. That is the point.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kak posted:

I like how it specifically calls it gay underwear in the product description

They call all men's underwear "gay" on Aliexpress.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

it's sexy because staring at women in lingerie in sears and jc penny catalogues when i was 9 wired my brain to think that way. it's all i had

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I can see how and why lingerie is sexy, it's like a statement. "Look at me I wanna and I'm gonna gently caress, and soon", or at least imply that.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

Women think looking like a 19th century French whore is what men think is erotic, when it's actually seeing the penis bulging in her lace panties

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cross post from yospos: i found a folder on my computer from 1998 that's all pics of 80s and 90s girls in lingerie (and swimsuits)

Sagebrush posted:

album: HOT SEXY 80S AND 90S BABES [56K NO!] :nws: https://imgur.com/a/j2GOjRQ :nws:

it looks like these came off one of those 10000-in-1 stock image cd-roms you could get at office depot back in that weird period when you could get like a 30gb hard drive but internet was still dialup.

• Locked thread