Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do minors who havent got a cup of coffee yet eligible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I still have no idea who this Stephen Piscotti character is, being a east coast, AL east aficionado, but he does sound like he would go great with a big cappuccino and maybe a cigar.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't get why goons have such a hate boner for Ryan Braun. Normally we love players that dope up

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pancakes posted:

Hated
1. Ryan Braun
2. Aroldis Chapman
3. Jose Reyes
4. Johnny Cueto
5. Matt Bush
6. Josh Hader
7. Trevor Bauer
8. Jake Arrieta
9. Bud Norris
10. Daniel Murphy

Seriously dont get this at all. Braun. Did drugs and tried to pin it on someone else. Worse person than Bush (killed a person) and a bunch of domestic violence regulars. WTF

Also I am pissed at myself for forgetting about Bush.

vincentpricesboner fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 31, 2018

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poque posted:

i've literally never hated an athlete as much as i hate ryan braun

Some part of this has to be some kind of NL central bias. Us canucks barely knew who Braun was when he was good, and havent heard much of anything post-suspension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mookie is one of the few Red Sox I can stand and thats impressive considering my long standing hate for all the sawks considering im a jays fan.

Also he could be a near pro bowler, and that is the coolest in my books.

• Locked thread