Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Note to self: Do not forget about Matt Bush this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Matt Garza is no longer eligible. Might I suggest Josh Hader?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I was out on a 4 day bender, I will have this in by deadline!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Miz Kriss posted:

I can’t think of more than 3 players I absolutely hate off the top of my head, so I’m gonna fill the rest with stupid reasons like “is a white guy with dreadlocks”

I unironically love John Jaso, who retired from MLB to live on a sailboat and help out with relief efforts in Puerto Rico. If he were eligible I would put him on my favorites list.

please instead consider voting for Trevor Bauer, a bad person

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm having some trouble remembering some exceptionally cool dudes to put on my ballot this year. I also have four Cubs already which is the max I'm willing to go full homer on. Please plug more cool dudes for me.

The following players were among my 2017 entries and are still cool, but in the interest of switching things up they will not be on my 2018 list: Ichiro, Arenado, Kershaw, Altuve, Stanton. PLEASE HELP. MY FAMILY IS SUFFERING.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I should put Norris on my loved list since he ruined the Cardinals

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I voted for Javy Baez for all ten loves and Julio Lugo for all ten hates

Beltre was a huge miss

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

zapplez posted:

Seriously dont get this at all. Braun. Did drugs and tried to pin it on someone else. Worse person than Bush (killed a person) and a bunch of domestic violence regulars. WTF

Also I am pissed at myself for forgetting about Bush.

i've literally never hated an athlete as much as i hate ryan braun

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I took Samardzija off of my list this season, but consider him tied for #11 most hated with Sean Rodriguez, who also fell off

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol if you put Bud Norris on your least faves as a Cards hater (he broke their morale) or a Cards lover (he helped get Matheny canned).

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HOW loving DARE ANYBODY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Holler if you want some guest writers

• Locked thread