Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Ballot seeeeennnnnt

I feel like it was a little too predictable but thems the breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Pancakes posted:

A couple of years ago I was literally the only person to put any Cardinal on a favorites list. :negative:

In the spirit of being Fair and Balanced™ I only had three. Because I hate ballot stuffing, and I was being honest.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

So with the tabulation getting started, are people clear to post their lists? I'm curious...

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Favorites
1. Adrian Beltre
2. Carlos Martinez
3. Jose Altuve
4. Joey Votto
5. Yadi Molina
6. Javy Baez
7. Dee Gordon
8. Dexter Fowler
9. Ozzie Albies
10. Charlie Blackmon

Least Favorite
1. Aroldis Chapman
2. Ryan Braun
3. Jeurys Familia
4. Jose Reyes
5. Josh Hader
6. Trevor Bauer
7. Roughned Odor
8. Daniel Murphy
9. Craig Kimbrel
10. Bud Norris

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The only thing with Pham is that there's certainly some overconfidence there. He went into this season basically saying to the StL media "This is going to be my 30-30 year, trust me". And he didn't say it in an arrogant way, he did it in the way a person with fierce determination said it.

He works extremely hard and if there could be a payout for "guts" are he'd get the prize. Note: "guts" are different from hustle and scrap.

The StL front office is super terrible and I hate them. But Pham had an issue with money that really did need another year of production to justify it. I hope he kicks rear end in Tampa Bay because he's a good player and a good guy.

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Aug 3, 2018

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Patrick Spens posted:

Also that stupid loving pose.

He was on my list because of this

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

#16 Most Hated - 9 points

Javier Báez

Reveal yourselves you cowards

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Aaron Judge is just a lovable ogre and I regret not having him on my own favorites list, it was hard to make room

YeahTubaMike posted:

Aaron Judge
Team: New York Yankees

lmao

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I am a straight guy but Judge could crush my skull with one hand which fits the basis for my definition of an ogre.

Not that he would ever do such a thing, because he's a cool and friendly guy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The Prof should've had a spot on my list but a top 10 is haaaard

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Happy that Lindor is so high, he was one of the guys I totally forgot to put on my list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I don't know what it is about Puig this year. It's not like I dislike him, he's just having an ok year. Kiké kind of steals the spotlight.

• Locked thread