Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

People hate Javy because Cubs fans love Javy.

"They hate us for our freedom."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Feel better!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Yeah it's kinda hard to muster a bunch of animus at a dude for going to town on a gatorade cooler when so much worse is happening to actual sapient beings.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

I posted a quick little memorial in the black cat thread, because it made the most sense at the time.

Deepest condolences to you and Panthro, seriously.

From me and my (sort of) black cat Kibbutz:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Defending umpires. Smh hotlanta man. I used to think you were cool...

Blue lives matter

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Patrick Spens posted:

I honestly love that Trout's such a glass of warm milk.

I honestly think if they leaned into that personification it could work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I feel like Votto deserves some recognition for hanging on with a whole bunch of miserable Reds teams and even beyond not demanding a trade, emphatically stated that he wants to stay.

edit:

Twenty Four posted:

I think I figured it out and my revised list got overlooked, so for the record Jon Jay would have made it somewhere towards the bottom of the main list.

He also was pretty instrumental in the Treaty of Paris of 1783.

• Locked thread