Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

funkybottoms posted:

me and some friends became the annual magazine's editors senior year simply to see- and mock- the poo poo that was even worse than what actually got published. never got a finished copy, but i still have the rejects...

Oh god the pile that we couldn’t print, I forgot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Put a pic I took on canvas because its loving cool looking to me

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jul 31, 2018

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
If we're posting music, here is the last thing I've recorded and the only thing I have online. I sing and play drums on it. I also wrote all the words, which I'm pretty fond of.

https://gijehovahswitnesses.bandcamp.com/releases

G.I. Jehovah's Witnesses was my main band from the mid/ late 90's to sometime in the 2000's. A few years ago, one of my best friends (and the original guitarist) briefly moved back to California, so we decided to write and record a bunch of simple punk songs. Over the course of a few Saturdays, he would make up something on guitar and I would play along on the drums. Whenever we managed to play the whole minute or two without loving up too bad, he would add the bass track and I would write lyrics, then sing them. It was the quickest and easiest recording I ever did in any of the 10 bands was a been a part of between 1991 and 2014, and the one I'm most proud of. I later used the name of the title song as my SA username, and the cover picture as my avatar.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Gutter Phoenix posted:

If we're posting music, here is the last thing I've recorded and the only thing I have online. I sing and play drums on it. I also wrote all the words, which I'm pretty fond of.

https://gijehovahswitnesses.bandcamp.com/releases

This is cool and good so I bought the album.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

HungryMedusa posted:

Thanks! I have been playing with color and I am having a ton of fun.

Here is a toad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Here's a thing I drew in paint ages ago

Here's a thing I doodled a long time ago

Here's a playlist for the album I recorded a while ago as part of a heavy metal band (I played synthesizers, so any brass, string sections, choirs, that's me)

Here's something I recorded while high as poo poo on valium while thinking about skeletons marching and invading a castle, please don't doxx me

Here's something I recorded on piano that I'm still very much working on

Enjoy and again, please don't doxx me

Edit: Oh, and here's me using gently caress all equipment to try and record a remix idea while high as poo poo, mixing LA beast with sonic and something else I don't know what the gently caress, I need to return to it

Mr.Tophat fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 31, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

HungryMedusa posted:

Thanks! I have been playing with color and I am having a ton of fun.

Here is a toad

I like what you do with colour. Also this is the best cat.

Mr.Tophat posted:

Here's a thing I drew in paint ages ago

Here's a thing I doodled a long time ago

Missile crab needs a thread.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 31, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I drew this when the show was cool

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

CelticPredator posted:

I drew this when the show was cool

Can you draw Rick as Goatse for us?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Absolutely

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I like what you do with colour. Also this is the best cat.

Missile crab needs a thread.

Missile crab got spotted by the illustrator and guitarist who was in my band shortly after I made it and well:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Can you draw Rick as Goatse for us?
:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/R9tw1Rc.png

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hahahahaaaaa yep this thread delivers :eyepop:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

thanks for the ring

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Thread delivers

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

It is, I couldn't believe it when I loaded the thread. Just awesome.

Nice new AV friend!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I really like seeing/hearing/watching all this stuff. Very neat!

Here's a picture of I did in memory of a terrible family dog who died but we loved despite his utter awfulness. As you can see, he is wearing a bandanna, a symbol of failure.

I "matted" and "framed" it myself. My entire educational career, "craftsmanship" and "neatness" were always the areas in which I was told to improve, and I never did and never will!

Here's a picture of a cat as Soeur Sourire (the Singing Nun).

Again, I did the excellent glitter border myself.

Those are about 15 years old, and here is something from three years ago.

Apparently one or both of these things together is a dog.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Twenty Four posted:

Nice new AV friend!

I love it. I love every Pixel avatar I've had shopped / painted. I should have made a .gif of them :(

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

HungryMedusa posted:

I say just post. Post it all

in high school, my friend made his own 30 minute version of Blade Runner. Narrator: He also liked The Matrix and Fight Club.

i'm in this for a hot second, so that's my excuse for posting it in this thread

china bot fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 1, 2018

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
I haven't been as productive as I'd like lately, but here's a few semi-recent favorites.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
Highschool was my MSPaint Period:

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
I made like 5 of these for an anime club event when I was a college freshman but nobody wanted to use them : (

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

baller

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
A song from my last project which ended recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAa6irx75H0

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

china bot posted:

in high school, my friend made his own 30 minute version of Blade Runner. Narrator: He also liked The Matrix and Fight Club.

this is a masterpiece

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thread is massively blessed. Every content post.

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010
I made a map. It took way too long.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Propitious Jerk posted:

The attention to detail on the small animals is off the chain.

That would look super cool acid etched into Brass.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Propitious Jerk posted:

This is so rad. I drew a few maps but none this cool and detailed.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

An old sketch of a fantasy creature

An old figure study

Three paintings from a couple years ago

I did about a dozen of these, don't know if I have pics of any others though.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

china bot posted:

in high school, my friend made his own 30 minute version of Blade Runner.

This was really good, and I'm glad I watched it. I have a lot of questions, though. Was this for a school project? Where was that scene where they are indoors fighting with the broomsticks filmed? At first I thought it was an office, but then I thought it might be a church. Why did that robot only have one arm? Did "Joe" specifically ask for his face not to be shown? Did your friend write the book this was based on? Because the credits specify it's based on a book by the same name, and I'm unfamiliar with "Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?". The other one I've read.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Vato posted:

Was this for a school project? Where was that scene where they are indoors fighting with the broomsticks filmed? At first I thought it was an office, but then I thought it might be a church. Why did that robot only have one arm? Did "Joe" specifically ask for his face not to be shown? Did your friend write the book this was based on? Because the credits specify it's based on a book by the same name, and I'm unfamiliar with "Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?". The other one I've read.

This was a passion project, pure and simple. The indoor broomstick fight IS in a church, good eye. I cannot answer why that robot had one arm or what's going on with the placement of Joe's face onscreen. I haven't read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, but it was supposedly based on that. The target audience (kids in my friend's ROTC class) would not have been smart enough to understand the word "android", hence the title change.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
If we are doing more modern stuff, my triumphant return to windows xp mspaint last year:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

MSPain posted:

If we are doing more modern stuff, my triumphant return to windows xp mspaint last year:

Stunning.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I made this remarkably lifelike visage of my roommate Keren from when I first got an apartment at 19 and which she just found moving out of the place nearly a decade later

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Aesop Poprock posted:

I made this remarkably lifelike visage of my roommate Keren from when I first got an apartment at 19 and which she just found moving out of the place nearly a decade later

I love it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thread delivers like mad. Everybody owns.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

This is highly good

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Also there's a gurf emote?!!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

nextlevelstart posted:

Also there's a gurf emote?!!!?