Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol you got worms son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BigBadSteve posted:

Serious post (all these have helped my own rear end in a top hat problems):
  • Wet/dry wiping method: Spit on the toilet paper on alternate wipes. Not big green loogies, just clear spit.
  • Buy a pure cotton face wash cloth (you can order them on eBay). Scratch your rear end up a bit less with toilet paper, and finish with the wash cloth dipped in warm water. Clean it well afterwards. You can attach the 'rag' to a stick if necessary (I haven't tried this). Be sure to rinse well after use. Don't use packet wipes as they clog up drains and sewers.
  • After wiping a reasonable amount, stick your finger right up your bum as far as it will go. It's like a massage for your rear end in a top hat, and helps remove those really reluctant fragments of congealed poo poo, poppy seeds etc. Wash your finger well afterwards.

ahahahaa :getin:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

BigBadSteve posted:

• Wet/dry wiping method: Spit on the toilet paper on alternate wipes. Not big green loogies, just clear spit.
  • Buy a pure cotton face wash cloth (you can order them on eBay). Scratch your rear end up a bit less with toilet paper, and finish with the wash cloth dipped in warm water. Clean it well afterwards. You can attach the 'rag' to a stick if necessary (I haven't tried this). Be sure to rinse well after use. Don't use packet wipes as they clog up drains and sewers.
  • After wiping a reasonable amount, stick your finger right up your bum as far as it will go. It's like a massage for your rear end in a top hat, and helps remove those really reluctant fragments of congealed poo poo, poppy seeds etc. Wash your finger well afterwards.

ladies and gentlemen we have just witnessed a man admitting on gbs that every morning he sticks his finger up his butt as far as it can go

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I've never gotten my spit on my own butthole and I'm not starting today

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
I had my butthole seared shut years ago, I just pee it all out.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Try garlic, op. I pushed garlic cloves up my wife's rear end for a couple months after our dirty, retard nephew brought her a gift of pinworms. She couldn't take traditional meds for it because she was pregnant with our twins at the time and the doctor suggested it as a possible alternative.

The garlic worked. It got rid of the worms and he quit staying at our house on weekends.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mammal Sauce posted:

Try garlic, op. I pushed garlic cloves up my wife's rear end for a couple months after our dirty, retard nephew brought her a gift of pinworms. She couldn't take traditional meds for it because she was pregnant with our twins at the time and the doctor suggested it as a possible alternative.

The garlic worked. It got rid of the worms and he quit staying at our house on weekends.

:stare:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Bathe you filthy gently caress.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stick your finger up in there and give it a wiggle

e:f,b

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

BigBadSteve posted:

• After wiping a reasonable amount, stick your finger right up your bum as far as it will go. It's like a massage for your rear end in a top hat, and helps remove those really reluctant fragments of congealed poo poo, poppy seeds etc. Wash your finger well afterwards, including under the nail.

Mammal Sauce posted:

Lmfao

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Confuciass say: Those who mock men wise in the ways of the rear end in a top hat, will one day be sad victims of their own assholes.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Cubelodyte posted:

Regular showers :shrug:

Wow looks like someone’s got ocd mr hoity-toity

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
sauce's wife: "Honey, I wish you would stop telling complete strangers about how you stuck garlic up my butt"

*sauce looks up from gbs* "What's that?"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Submerge your rear end in a top hat underwater first

Waterbirth that poo poo

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

sauce's wife: "Honey, I wish you would stop telling complete strangers about how you stuck garlic up my butt"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Why do you think toilets have bowls? Originally toilets didn't have seats and you're supposed to dunk your rear end in the bowl as you poo poo. The seat and "dry making GBS threads" is a modern affectation that obviously brings many problems

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why do you think toilets have bowls? Originally toilets didn't have seats and you're supposed to dunk your rear end in the bowl as you poo poo. The seat and "dry making GBS threads" is a modern affectation that obviously brings many problems

ya this is how they do it in europe and is the equivalent of a modern bidet. ur supposed to take a nap afterwards

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mammal Sauce posted:

Props to that doctor for his dedication to making house calls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Normally what I'll do is head over to the pet store. They sell these really fine mesh sacks and bulk activated charcoal (it's for aquarium stuff so look there).

Take a little of the charcoal and put it into the sack. Then you're gonna wanna work that right up your bhole (I like to get on all 4s and have the wife do this part, she gets upset sometimes but it's way more convenient).

You'll want to keep it up there as long as you can, a good 6 hours at a crack, then take a couple hour break in between sessions. Should all clear up in about a week

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

help I misread what you said and used a whole chunk of charcoal and just started making GBS threads diamonds is this normal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Try wiping over a mirror to look for deficiencies in your technique

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Stop wiping. Your poo contains natural oils which lubricate and protect your o-ring. Wiping dries and irritates the skin.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Rename GBS to "Good Butthole Solutions"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Sometimes I sit around and think about how humans have evolved to be the kings of the earth but how we somehow are also the only animals with a significantly obstructed butthole

Like every other animals has a fully open and exposed rear end in a top hat which eliminates all concerns about wiping but for some reason we have to squeeze it right between these two fat slabs of meat that just makes a terrible mess

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Volunteer as a test subject at your local proctology school. They probably have all kinds of state of the art chemicals.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mammal Sauce posted:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Are we sure this thread is not an erotic Wario fanfiction?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I'm pretty sure the human rear end in a top hat is the Chinese puzzle box of GBS.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Clitch posted:

I'm pretty sure the human rear end in a top hat is the Chinese puzzle box of GBS.

no, it's the chinese finger trap of gbs

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Mammal Sauce posted:

i mean i love me some garlic knots, but this is ridiculous!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
rub some garlic on your gf's strapon and have her go to town

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

BigBadSteve posted:

• After wiping a reasonable amount, stick your finger right up your bum as far as it will go. It's like a massage for your rear end in a top hat, and helps remove those really reluctant fragments of congealed poo poo, poppy seeds etc. Wash your finger well afterwards, including under the nail.

rear end in a top hat problems? i got an rear end in a top hat problem for you right here it's called gbs and you're gonna need a hell of a long finger

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Copious amounts of anal sex ought to clear that right up, OP. I just gently caress somebody in the rear end all day and night. Clears me up right as rain when I'm done. Well, back to it!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

rub some garlic on your gf's strapon and have her go to town

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sounds like lampreys op. Those bastards are everywhere.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
rear end lampreys

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Sometimes the sensation of a good fart can relieve the itch. The trick is to clemch your hole while you let it rip for maximum vibration.

Or I don’t know, try washing your dirty rear end.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
get your girlfriend or wife or dog or mom or whoever you live with a waterpik toothbrush flosser things

they all work, but the shower mounted one is best

you can get rewarded with kisses for being thoughtful since you bought a nice hygiene product for your roommate or relative or girlfriend or whatever, and you get the added bonus of literally piking your rear end in a top hat clean with water (using the waterpik).

shower one works best because your buttcrumbs go down the drain pretty well and you get to watch em hit the tub floor as you pik them off with water. it's fun, it's good, literally no downside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm pretty sure we have all poked garlic up this guy's wife's butthole at one point or another and we have all been satisfied with the results.

• Locked thread