Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

hey folks, welcome to buttfuckers. oops! haha, sorry, it's my first day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

hey guys. welcome to fuddfuckers. we've got a selection of tasteful nudes of Elmer Fudd being blasted in the rear end by Bugs and the gang. aw geez, no we don't, we actually just serve burgers and fries

FutonForensic

Hi there, local Christian Youth Ministry, and welcome to Satan's Nut-Guzzler's! Whoopsie daisy! I know you won't want to tip after that, but due to the size of your group we will be enforcing a gratuity on your bill

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

hey guys. welcome to fuddfuckers. we've got a selection of tasteful nudes of Elmer Fudd being blasted in the rear end by Bugs and the gang. aw geez, no we don't, we actually just serve burgers and fries

FutonForensic

howdy pardners, and welcome to Fuddfuppptpptthhh. Fuddfuckppthhh. FPPPBBBPPBBTH. I'll get y'all some napkins to wipe off the saliva

FutonForensic

Hail and well met! Welcome to--excuse me for just a moment. *Runs outside, stares at the sign for a bit, really squints at it, tries to sound out each letter and then each syllable, then gives a go at the whole word, chuckles thoughtfully to themself, and rushes back in* Welcome to what I think is a "Fuckfucker's". Who wants to try the World's Greatest Burgers?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*shows up for first day of work wearing a g string, a butt plug and assless chaps* "ohhhhhh..... this is a restaurant?..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*talking to the line cook as i grab my table's order* "so i still don't get it... do you guys like, gently caress the burgers or something? what? what did i say wrong!?"

alnilam

lol

jeffery
no one cares about your life stories, dad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

jeffery posted:

no one cares about your life stories, dad

every day I relieve the moment I walked up to a table of a perfect, smiling family, clasped my hands and cheerily said, "Welcome to the gently caress Shop" and ran away sobbing

cda

by Hand Knit
*shooting the patron s with a bazooka* whoops my bad *points to trainee badge on my chest*

City of Glompton

cda posted:

*shooting the patron s with a bazooka* whoops my bad *points to trainee badge on my chest*

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

cda posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me: Welcome to Fuddrucker’s!

Patron *giggling*: Don’t you mean Rudd fuckers haHahAhHa

Me: Siss on YOU pister! You ain’t so mucking futch! Why don’t you go back to your OWN jack yard and back off! Don’t bother ME with your trucking fubbles, I’ve got my own problems!

Patron: Double burger with cheese, fries, and a large Coke

Me: Here’s your cyber puck, enjoy your meal

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Splatmaster posted:

Me: Siss on YOU pister! You ain’t so mucking futch! Why don’t you go back to your OWN jack yard and back off! Don’t bother ME with your trucking fubbles, I’ve got my own problems!

Macnult

Splatmaster posted:

Dads Dip Cup

*in monotone voice with thousand-yard stare* hi. I'm at Fuddrucker's

FutonForensic

sigh... welcome to Taco Hell, I guess *stare longingly out the drive-thru window at the Fuddrucker's across the street, and dream of what could have been*

HaveARottenDay

Walking up to a table taking each persons drink and spilling it over their heads then giving each person a wedgie

"WELCOME TO gently caress"

Manager smiling walks up from behind and apologizes to everyone at the table

"Sorry folks! He's still in training. What he meant to say was 'Welcome to Fuddrucker's'"

Manager then punches the table so hard food gets knocked off everyone's plates

Manifisto

hello folks welcome to f-

*makes air quotes gesture with fingers*

"uddr"

*conspicuously completes air quote gesture*

-uckers. may I just say in welcome, fuddruck you all, you fuddrucking fuddruckers. what kind of shiddruck would you like to eat and or drink?

ty nesamdoom!

WindmillSlayer

i assume it was probably a pretty stressful day for this dude unless he was a really veteran waiter and youre all kind of making light of that and its hosed up

FutonForensic

WindmillSlayer posted:

unless he was a really veteran waiter

The esteemed veteran waiter, his apron covered with flair of extreme merit, takes a long drag on his fifth American Spirt next to the produce bar (the greenhorn manager is too weak to tell him to take it outside). He eyes the rookie serving the corner booth and reads the freshman's lips stutter out: F-L-U-P-P-T-U-B-B-E-R-S. The grizzled man, too weary to die, shakes his head and puts out his cigarette in the tomatoes. Time to show the kids how to pronounce "Duffducker's". I mean "Dilfdiddler's." I mean--

Twenty Four

HaveARottenDay posted:

Walking up to a table taking each persons drink and spilling it over their heads then giving each person a wedgie

"WELCOME TO gently caress"

Manager smiling walks up from behind and apologizes to everyone at the table

"Sorry folks! He's still in training. What he meant to say was 'Welcome to Fuddrucker's'"

Manager then punches the table so hard food gets knocked off everyone's plates

WELCOME TO gently caress lol

alnilam

Welcome to the fucker barrel, what can I - wait no that's the other one, uh let me start again sorry. *peeks at menu on table, trying to read upside down* welcome to the fucktub

cda

by Hand Knit

WindmillSlayer posted:

i assume it was probably a pretty stressful day for this dude unless he was a really veteran waiter and youre all kind of making light of that and its hosed up

Can't believe you don't understand that the premise of this thread is that the waiter is literally Adolf Hitler, and it's his first day at Fuddrucker's

cda

by Hand Knit
Waiter to family: Fuddrucker's... Does that sound Jewish to you? They sure pay like it is.

*family begins slowly and methodically beating the waiter to death, pulling his teeth out one by one, doing medical experiments on him, quoting Inglorious Basterds, really loving up his brand new Fuddrucker's uniform that he had to pay for out of his own paycheck*

Waiter: drat, some Mondays I wish I hadn't escaped the bunker.

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Welcome to the fucker barrel, what can I - wait no that's the other one, uh let me start again sorry. *peeks at menu on table, trying to read upside down* welcome to the fucktub

lol

cda posted:

Waiter to family: Fuddrucker's... Does that sound Jewish to you? They sure pay like it is.

*family begins slowly and methodically beating the waiter to death, pulling his teeth out one by one, doing medical experiments on him, quoting Inglorious Basterds, really loving up his brand new Fuddrucker's uniform that he had to pay for out of his own paycheck*

Waiter: drat, some Mondays I wish I hadn't escaped the bunker.

This... this hits close to home :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"i'm sorry adolf but there is a no facial hair policy here at fuddruckers, yes i understand its a very small mustache but it still needs to be shaved off before you can start your shift"

WindmillSlayer

well i think id tip hitler maybe 5% and only if it was great service

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

narrator: "our search has brought us to this small suburb, every clue, every dead end, every tip has culminated in this, our hunt has finally ended..."

*camera zooms across a parking lot into a fuddruckers window and rests on the face of a beleaguered adolf hitler as he struggles to clear a table of empty plates while a toddler screams in the background, a middle aged manager, gary, can be seen scolding hitler on his slow pace*

Sing Along

by Athanatos
after some observation, nazi hunters decide to leave hitler where he is to die a natural death - citing that his current situation is a cruller punishment than they could legally enforce

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
"i guess the world has a funny way of balancing out" one of the lead nazi hunters chuckles as Hitler slips on a french fry. "Karma'll get you every time"

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jul 20, 2018

----------------

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

narrator: "our search has brought us to this small suburb, every clue, every dead end, every tip has culminated in this, our hunt has finally ended..."

*camera zooms across a parking lot into a fuddruckers window and rests on the face of a beleaguered adolf hitler as he struggles to clear a table of empty plates while a toddler screams in the background, a middle aged manager, gary, can be seen scolding hitler on his slow pace*

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Hitler carefully studies the troop position markers on his war map. It's clear that his glorious empire has failed.

"Ach," he thinks, "dass war eine ebenso große Zeitverschwendung wie die Kunstakademie."

Sighing, he takes out a phone and navigates to monster.com.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Socks4Hands posted:

after some observation, nazi hunters decide to leave hitler where he is to die a natural death - citing that his current situation is a cruller punishment than they could legally enforce

Socks4Hands posted:

"i guess the world has a funny way of balancing out" one of the lead nazi hunters chuckles as Hitler slips on a french fry. "Karma'll get you every time"

FutonForensic

welcome to the fudd reich

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Waiter: Heil, I mean "hi" my name is Adolf und I vill be your server- velcome to FuddReicher's, you are ready to order, ya?

Godwin: You are LITERALLY Hitler!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

welcome to the fudd reich

Lmao

• Locked thread