Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

I liked having two streams, it meant that at any given moment it was more likely that at least one of them would be running something I was interested in. I especially appreciated that they avoided having super-long RPG runs on both streams at once.

TeaJay posted:

Okay, from what I saw live, have to catch some VODs still:

Solid choices, and I'd add:
- Deus Ex, which shows off some incredible glitching and skips entire levels
- Super Mario 64 70 star/140 runner relay race, which is incredible as an event if you have no interest in SM64 as a game
- Hitman: Blood Money, which demonstrates that the game's definition of "silent assassin" is quite open to abuse
- and the Dark Souls Remastered any% race, which goes through multiple reversals as the game clearly hates whoever is in the lead the most and remains anyone's race right up to the end, despite initial appearances

I think the Dark Souls 2 Reverse Boss Order run is a bit overlong, but it's worth watching the first 10 minutes or so just to see how the first boss is, in fact, the physics engine. And I still need to catch the Horizon Zero Dawn and Okami VODs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread