Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

TeaJay posted:

That's precisely why we have had 2 threads for GDQ's lately. One for reaction chat posting and one for questions, recommendations etc. that would otherwise be lost in the chaos. We are just saying that for ESA the amount of posts is still fairly moderate that we will all probably fit in the same thread.

Nah, I think the chat threads are cliquey and memey enough that having a "real" thread that people who haven't been speedposting can actually enter and see what's going on is still useful.

e: Maybe not cliquey, but requires a lot of thread knowledge for it to make sense, I guess?

For an example of what I mean, I clicked a random page number and got 142, which admittedly seems particularly egregious compared to the pages either side. Aside from the one post about gen 4, it could be about any game with a pikachu. I enjoy the threads, but they can be a bit opaque.

Unreal_One fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread