Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

TeaJay posted:

Geoguessr was just the kind of goofy fun I hoped it would be. And seriously impressive skills too.

We also made some donations towards naming Quina in the upcoming FFIX run Punchy, so if you want to make a donation for a good cause, put it in the right place.

In addition we are naming Vivi "Comfy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I definitely recommend Punchy's Celeste run, though I'm sure that was a given.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

There's a lot of crap getting put on Stream 1 though. All those IWBTG clones for instance. Nobody wants to sit through a three hour block of that. So Stream 2 is great because you can put on Puyo Puyo or Sherlock Holmes or just something far less offensive/stupid when you've literally just run Celeste on the first stream to show what those games could freaking be if they had an ounce of effort put into them. Honestly there are a lot of games I think should just be banned not only from ESA but from marathons in general and IWBTG clones are one of them. Also maybe card and fighting games, those didn't go over well as far as I saw. And all this crap was on Stream 1. Stream 2 had some really great content, a lot of times it was hard to choose.

But for the love of God, put them side by side in the schedule, instead of making us scroll up and down and up and down and up and down... UGH. That was SO annoying.

Anyway, my opinion on the stream thing.

• Locked thread