Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Name: Ma'at - The Mummy Girl

quote:

A brief rundown of who they are, why they've chosen to be a hero, how they fight crime, and what sorts of issues and themes you want them to confront in-game. This doesn't need to be set in stone, particularly if you're looking at, say, a concept that might work as a Transformed or Bull, but it does help me figure out who might mesh well.

"Life was simpler back in the old days. You worshipped the gods. Served the Pharaoh, did your duty. But then the Pharaoh died and they picked you to be his eternal guardian. You get mummified, embalmed. Sealed up in a magic sarcophagus and you wait. Doesn't matter if you didn't actually want that at all!

So I spent some time in the afterlife, serving my Pharaoh faithfully. I'm almost getting used to it. The magics imbued into my five part soul are actually kinda fun, and I guess never having to worry about getting fat is nice. I mean, have you seen my figure? Well, we're relaxing one day. Watching Mighty Ra's path across the sky, when my Pharaoh looks to be alarmed. "Something is wrong" he says "You must protect me!" Everything goes black.

So imagine my surprise when the lid opens up, and someone shines a flashlight in my face and tries to take my necklace! The Mummies's curse! I'll give you curse all right! Rude! Where am I? What year is this? What- What have you done to my home?!"

An ancient Mummy given extraordinary powers, resurrected in the modern night when someone managed to crack her tomb. She is still bound to her duties, in death as she was in life. But separated from her cult (and unsure if they even still exist) she seeks to discover what has happened in her absence, and try to bring justice and law back to a world that's gone mad!

She's an outsider, separated from the world she knew. She's an undead being. No longer human, and it's really obvious. She's a wrecking ball, her magics and the curses that bind her making her nearly indestructible. Wielding the powers of the soul. She can empower herself, or command the very elements of the world to her command, or even call upon the powers of the gods themselves to aid her in her times of need.

quote:

Two or three playbooks that highlight core narratives you'd like to address with your character. LE are open for this, but I will likely only have one in the final group. If you are absolutely set on one, or have a character in mind that only works with a single playbook, get with me on Discord.

Bull / Outsider / Transformed

Arashiofordo3 fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread