Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Eve Adams, aka

So, uh, stop me if you've heard this before. Average college student is out for a walk in the woods, and sees a bright light fall from the sky near them. Of course, she goes to investigate and finds a mysterious device in a crater in the middle of a bamboo grove. Yeah, like the story. And this thing...talks to me. Says it's....from the moon. Yeah, yeah, I know. So this doohickey--

I AM NOT JUST A DOOHICKEY!

There it goes talking again.

I AM THE HIME DRIVER, THE GREATEST TECHNOLOGICAL MARVEL OF THE MOON KINGDOM!

Yeah, so this thing--

I GRANT MY USER ULTIMATE POWER! THE POWER TO TRANSFORM INTO KAGUYA!

Yes, KAGUYA. An armored superhero with extraordinary abilities.

ABILITIES YOU WILL HAVE TO USE TO DEFEAT A GREAT EVIL!

Yeah, and what great evil?

I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO SAY AT THIS POINT.

Whatever you say. In the meantime, I'm gonna use these powers in any way I can.

Who: College student who found an alien device that gives her superpowers
Why: I mean, she always kinda wanted to be a superhero anyway, and it helps that the belt won't shut up about how she's destined to save the Moon Kingdom
How: The KAGUYA suit allows the basic enhanced strength and speed and also allows her to tap into cosmic energy, aka MOON MAGIC
What: Destiny, responsibility, how our decisions define who we are

Beacon/Janus/Nova

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread