Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Wow, his Mariota + Connor for my Aaron Rodgers + Alex Collins (a $6 keeper). Seems totally even, wouldn't you guys all agree?

CompeAnansi fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Sep 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Deffo not good if you can’t spell Conner’s name right, you should probably send a counter offer or just enjoy the garbage Bell gives you

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

pmchem posted:

Deffo not good if you can’t spell Conner’s name right, you should probably send a counter offer or just enjoy the garbage Bell gives you

You literally sent me the worst offer I've ever seen in all my years of fantasy football. I just had to share it. If I wanted Conner I would have drafted him over Clement with my last RB bid.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
That sure is a trade offer. Gotta move that garbage Bell though; send him my way. I have this Devontae Booker that may interest you!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I’m valuing Conner as a $6 keeper, starting 3-down back for the Steelers in 2019 until evidence is given otherwise because Bell isn’t getting re-signed by that team and they love Conner. As I said, enjoy your Bell garbage or send a counter.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sutton for Bell. Keeper value!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Guys crabtree went for $27. This will be a fun league

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

CompeAnansi posted:

Wow, his Mariota + Connor for my Aaron Rodgers + Alex Collins

lmao

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Aww yeah, NOW it's a league. :munch:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Aww yeah, NOW it's a league. :munch:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

WSIS: Conner or Bell, week 1?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I guess Conner.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
He's going to start Rodgers and Collins, who will be more valuable, both week 1 and all year, than Mariota and Conner, which was the trade you offered him. Don't double down, own your lovely offer for what it was, it's fine to send bad offers sometimes hoping for a bite.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

sourdough posted:

Don't double down, own your lovely offer for what it was, it's fine to send bad offers sometimes hoping for a bite.

This. You're just making yourself look silly at this point.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Oh I was clearly sending an offer just to get a bite and start negotiations. No doubt about it. I asked him to send a counter offer. But now I'm just laughing because Conner's value keeps going up. I could end up starting him half the season and having him as the most valuable keeper on my team in 2019.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Yeah, I probably should have drafted Conner over Clement. But Conner still doesn't have much trade value in my mind. Your best bet is to just ride him as long as he starts.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Barkley will be good trade bait to a contender if I am eliminated from PO contention, gonna need a good keeper in return though. As of this point money doesn't matter in trades, right?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Michael Corleone posted:

Barkley will be good trade bait to a contender if I am eliminated from PO contention, gonna need a good keeper in return though. As of this point money doesn't matter in trades, right?

Money only matters for next year.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
This has come up before, and I believe the answer was that there's no way to adjust auction money in ESPN.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
You can't trade auction money for next years draft on ESPN; I can only edit keeper salaries

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Ser Jameis Lannister will henceforth be known as Casterly Gronk.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Gobias Ind. posted:

Ser Jameis Lannister will henceforth be known as Casterly Gronk.

Gonna make their debut with a big fat L

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

nerve posted:

....probably, yeah. It is a Bad team.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
FYI, I did change my team name to "The Delanie Price" as discussed in the draft.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 6, 2018

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
If anyone is hurting for RB depth, I could really use a legit receiver. Something like Marlon Mack plus a receiver (Juju, Jeffery, Keelan Cole) for a somewhat better receiver.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

sourdough posted:

If anyone is hurting for RB depth, I could really use a legit receiver. Something like Marlon Mack plus a receiver (Juju, Jeffery, Keelan Cole) for a somewhat better receiver.

I, too, have RBs for trade and will reply to a similar RB+WR = better WR deal.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I've got lots of WR's on my bench open to offers. I'm' not keen on giving up my starters but if you think there's a deal to be made.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I've got lots of WR's on my bench open to offers. I'm' not keen on giving up my starters but if you think there's a deal to be made.

If you're Hound Pound, thanks for the offer, but I think I'd need to aim for Cooks than do anything like that 1 for 1. Think I'm going to scour some rosters and send out unsolicited bad offers

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

sourdough posted:

If you're Hound Pound, thanks for the offer, but I think I'd need to aim for Cooks than do anything like that 1 for 1. Think I'm going to scour some rosters and send out unsolicited bad offers

That'd be me. Yeah I'm not going that far for what I assume is available.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I would like a RB1/2, for the rights to Amari Cooper and maybe one of my benchers. If you give me a RB1 stud for Cooper and Reed/Rudolph and something else in return, you might be on to something.
Maybe even Larry, but we'd be talking good RBs.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Diet Crack posted:

I would like a RB1/2, for the rights to Amari Cooper and maybe one of my benchers. If you give me a RB1 stud for Cooper and Reed/Rudolph and something else in return, you might be on to something.
Maybe even Larry, but we'd be talking good RBs.

I have five good RBs and might trade one for the right offer. Feel free to send me something. Not in a huge rush though, pretty happy with my team composition.

Cersei’s Cylons.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

FYI, I did change my team name to "The Delanie Price" as discussed in the draft.

This is just brutal now

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
if im gonna lose i strongly prefer just getting annihilated like this

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

pmchem posted:

This is just brutal now

Ah gently caress my tight end!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

nerve posted:

Highest Week 1 score in the league!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I didn't lose :3:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Checking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

If I had started the Packers' Jamaal Williams, I would have lost.
If I had started the Falcons' first round draft pick Calvin Ridley, I would have lost.
If I had started the Redskins' star FA acquisition Paul Richardson, I would have lost.

But I started this $1 guy named James Conner, who turned out to be okay. I hear he might keep this up for a while.