Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
I'm Ira Glass. Today's program is about peepee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Act One: David Sedaris spent a month in France recording himself every time he peepee'd. You get to hear each and every peepee, one after the other.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

I, rag lass

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Today on the show we're going to talk with two sisters who tooted in church, and the smalltown fallout that happened afterwards. It's 'Top of the Sharts' here on This American Life - let's dig in.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
as i child i used to love peeing on my hands. the warmth. the smell. just the feel of the pee on my hands.

*mellow jazzy musical bumper music followed by the sound of trickling water*

so when i got the chance to go to france for a whole month i took it. france, the country known for its love of all things urine, all things that have to do... with.... pee.

*classical parisian musical interlude*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my first introduction to the national pastime of france was antoine, who i met just outside the airport while he was peeing on a sidewalk

*sound of people walking buy, cars motoring in the background, a horn beeps*

antoine: j'aime faire pipi! come friend, urinate here on this public sidewalk with me!

bird.

Ira: In act 2 of today's program we're going to explore the thought process of a group of men who have willingly, WILLINGLY, chosen to sit down whenever they go pee as a form of politeness... Stay tuned!

the unabonger
terry “ew she just pee pee’d” gross

Twenty Four

Terry Gross: "On this episode of Fresh Air, I'll be interviewing..." *checks notes* "The inventor of bathroom air fresheners?"

"Later, our TV critic David Bianculli will be reviewing" *pauses* "A toilet paper commercial?"

*Toilet flushing sound*

wearing a lampshade

Glass: Now, Professor Stephenson, you studied Human Development and Biology at Cornell for several years, correct?

Stevenson: Yes. I am a Cornell graduate. I studied the penis, the balls, and of course, the rear end.

Glass: Fascinating. And you are currently working on a thesis regarding peepee, correct?

Stevenson: correct. My current work is, without a doubt, going to change how we perceive peepee forever. Our current progress indicates, and while we have yet to come to a definitive conclusion, that peepee is stored in the balls. And through the course of research, we also accidentally made a groundbreaking discovery: poopoo is stored in the rear end, that's why they're so big.

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Glass: Now, Professor Stephenson, you studied Human Development and Biology at Cornell for several years, correct?

Stevenson: Yes. I am a Cornell graduate. I studied the penis, the balls, and of course, the rear end.

Glass: Fascinating. And you are currently working on a thesis regarding peepee, correct?

Stevenson: correct. My current work is, without a doubt, going to change how we perceive peepee forever. Our current progress indicates, and while we have yet to come to a definitive conclusion, that peepee is stored in the balls. And through the course of research, we also accidentally made a groundbreaking discovery: poopoo is stored in the rear end, that's why they're so big.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm Guy Raz. Next time on the TED Radio Hour, Peepee: Everything you know about peepee is wrong.

----------------

wearing a lampshade

Joe Rogan reacting to a guy telling about peepee truths

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Alex Jones calmly and casually walking down the street naked. throwing poop and peepee.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

WindmillSlayer

Surprise guest David Cage joins Ira Glass today to discuss urinating in video games

Detective Thompson

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
On a small, quiet street in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, eighty-year-old Helen Monson, long-retired from teaching English at the former Roosevelt School, waits for something.
"I ain't made water in over twenty years."
She sits on her porch, looking at a sunset that purples the sky, a single, wistful tear flowing down her cheek, a flow which elsewhere in her body escapes her.

wearing a lampshade

John Cage. Legendary composer. Innovative musician. He just recently just completed his newest piece - PEE/rear end - and will be joining us to discuss it later in the program.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Next week on our show, part two: a poodle urinates on a New Zealand man's traditional Native American dwelling.
Or, Fifi peepee'd on a kiwi's tipi. Next week.

Farecoal

There he go

WindmillSlayer posted:

Surprise guest David Cage joins Ira Glass today to discuss urinating in video games

Shaking the controller to get the last few drops off

FactsAreUseless

This American Life left PRI several years ago. They're distributed by PRX now.

FactsAreUseless

In true public radio fashion, I will destroy the joke in the interests of extremely minute accuracy.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

FactsAreUseless posted:

In true public radio fashion, I will destroy the joke in the interests of extremely minute accuracy.

:argh:...:thunk:...:golfclap:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

We were talking about an old episode. A classic, if you will. David Rakoff reads a story about three toddlers at a day care bonding over peepee.

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

As an NPR fan I would love to ask you elevendy billion questions, as I have known for a while you work with/for them.

On the other hand, cda is showcasing NPeepee.

alnilam

My annual cowboy themed orgy party that draws attendants from all over the country is called the National Pubic Rodeo

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Finally this is a thread now!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

This American Life is brought to you by PissRecruiter. PissRecruiter makes it easy to find the most urine-filled candidates to fill the holes you need filled (with piss).

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

As an NPR fan I would love to ask you elevendy billion questions, as I have known for a while you work with/for them.

On the other hand, cda is showcasing NPeepee.

:stare: holy crap, npr fan here as well and i did not know this

• Locked thread