Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Generic American posted:

I liked most of the new look that they were going for, but I really have to say: those retro 80's titles popping up with every location change were hideous. I can only hope that it was a result of them trying to sell the flashback super hard, because I *really* don't want those sticking around. :ohdear:

Johnny's i'm a badboy eyeliner :roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I just learned the straightest looking guy in the show is gay. Fair acting Luke MacFarlane, you had me fooled.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sloth Life posted:

I love this show so much, but drat do I hate Delle Seyah. At least Pree paid lip service to Pawter's memory.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gonz posted:

Crazy digital German doctor dude outta nowhere.

I loved that dude, trying to white knight Lucy.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

"That's my guy."

"I'm your guy."

:v:

:rip: Weej and Pip

He's totally going to cry isn't he.

• Locked thread