Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
I love this show so much, but drat do I hate Delle Seyah. At least Pree paid lip service to Pawter's memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
She was so much fun (And stunning, let's not forget stunning) and a different take on "strong female" that completed Dutch and Bel.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Same here, SpiderPip is a real concern to me, I hope that particular bomb doesn't go off while Zephyr is thinking.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

double nine posted:

Did she even get her artifacts out?

Lololol. She did for Garrett and Pree!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Seriously I hope she comes back, though is it me or is it really glaring that she is a hunky monk stand in? Zephyr is a Doctor Crazy pants stand in too.
Oh, what might have been ...

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Pree going off fully cocked is pretty fun awesome

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I am so cut up about Weej. Pip and Zeff can sod off and die but drat it I loved Weej.

Also, I feel kind of miffed that someone got such a decent send off when they were a poo poo character. I would have loved that to have been Weejs send off, or Turin's.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
So, farewell Aneela I guess? Was that a peach in the box? The one that kills you if you eat it at the wrong time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
So Johnny is Gared and Dutch is Pree now? Will she be faaaaabulous?

• Locked thread