Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I thought it was a good move to get away from the "The Green" end of the world nonsense and back to basics for a while, to get the season going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cant cook creole bream posted:

Is this show still good? I think I stopped watching it around the end of the first season. But I don't really remember much. There was something about some weird goo which gets inserted into people to make them better soldiers, I think?
It's good again. The first half of season 2 or so was a bit incoherent with the goo taking the focus and the characters losing it, but then it pulled it back together into a coherent story, and now it's good again. Not as good as the first season where it was fun standalone episodes like a show in the early eighties, but still good.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

Killjoys: Now Someone Likes My Poo Face

• Locked thread