Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Poor guy. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

esperterra posted:

That's fair. I think the big hype about FighterZ is less it being a great 2D fighter (which it is b/c Arcsys knows what they fuckin doin) but it being the first 2D fighter with the Dragon Ball license that doesn't suck, and is instead loving excellent.

Xenoverse looks like a blast, though, and I always liked the Budokai Tenkaichi games b/c they may not have been very technical or whatever but they 100% got the feel down.

Also there was a lot of hype for FighterZ because its basically Marvel vs Capcom, and Capcom itself has been really loving up their fighting games lately, including MvC Infinite.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

esperterra posted:

Super is very very good. Enjoy!

e: the dub for super is amazing so tbh you can't go wrong with either. if you take your time they might be done dubbing Super by the time you catch up.

I am glad I went back to the beginning and rewatched (got through beerus saga on the sub) - lotta nuance I missed.

"Oh sure let's go talk to Yamcha." had me dying. Fuckin vegeta.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

I'm watching Super. It is good. I might even like it more than Z so far.

Vegeta confirmed as my favorite.

I am watching the dub. I tried the sub but I couldn't handle Goku sounding like a little girl I'm sorry Japan.

I have been consistently laughing my rear end off at stuff in Super, mostly Bulma poo poo-talking deities all the time while her husband is scared to death

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Skypie posted:

I have been consistently laughing my rear end off at stuff in Super, mostly Bulma poo poo-talking deities all the time while her husband is scared to death

Whenever Bulma gives Beerus sass and Vegeta is like grovelling behind her and apologizing is :discourse:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the existence of this

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Black Goku Jesus

Also Goku doesn’t sound like a little girl, he sounds like a grandma because his va is like 100 years old at this point and probably permanently damaged her throat from shouting all those kamehamehas

Latin American spanish dub supremacy 4ever

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

i wish americans were clever enough to invent goku instead of loving lame heroes like superman

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Goku is just Asian Superman with Down's Syndrome

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Screaming Idiot posted:

Goku is just Asian Superman with Down's Syndrome

Uhh he's asian. Their eyes just normally look like that

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Abridged series, where a good portion of the material was salvaged.

That and the fact that I don't have to watch it anymore.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Superman is vulnerable to magic, Goku's powers all use Ki which is a type of magic, Goku would beat Superman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Grouchio posted:

The Abridged series, where a good portion of the material was salvaged.

That and the fact that I don't have to watch it anymore.

yeah thank god that the guy who forced you to watch dragonball at gunpoint finally grew old and died, freeing you from that misery

• Locked thread