Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pssshhhhh man I like to bust right up the middle on the bottom of the chin. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
OK, here is what this page is:
Cosmo magazine and the like always have stupid articles giving ladies bedroom advice:

"Put his Dick Through a Donut and Eat It Before You Copulate"
(And don't be surprised if the handcuffs come out, ladies.)

What sexual advice SHOULD THEY REALLY GIVE in those magazines?

Pop Rocks in the pussy. :hai:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

Ok. Thank you but NO. :colbert:

I'm looking for info/ideas of what is a real turn on or feels good that I don't already know

That won't corrode my ladybits....

It doesn’t corrode your mouth. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

Ok head with pop rocks. I would try that, sure.

Oh whoa i didn’t even think about that. Hey you got a real dirty mind. I dig that. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Devils Affricate posted:

I sit in my dimly lit room inserting pop rocks into my urethra one at a time, the sizzling sound of the escaping carbonation growing ever deeper, more guttural. I flip through the pages of my cosmo with my free hand. I chuckle to myself. These idiots will never know what men really want.

She filled her mouth with equal amounts of pop rocks, chili peppers, and cocaine, and the sensation was something like snowboarding through burning thistle in a blizzard. 4/5. :kiddo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Rocky IV
Short Circuit II

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Roots 2057

ClamdestineBoyster