Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Lasers own so much more for being a bane to the loving Canada goose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-bGyo_m8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

One day we might be an ancient civilization :monocle:

Our garbage will outlast our roads and structures, which is only appropriate

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

I drew a cat on a sailboat on the water with my eyes closed!

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Chorizo and egg scramble > any other meat and egg scramble

For the King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFVqeKv3WZc

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

refried black beans are a thing that I never knew existed until today. Yum.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Blue Train posted:

Rerfried black beans are good and so are titties so post tits on this page and also probe me with a titty probe

Yes, your opulence

Long live the king!

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Blue Train posted:

anime tits own too

:eyepop:

Milana

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

who be she?

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Add a vibrating accessory to any position or act that you enjoy performing and your partner loves receiving and the pleasure shall...cum...full circle :smuggo:

Prince of Space posted:

Go to a sex & novelties shop together and each of you must buy something for the other person that they HAVE to use during the next sexy session.

Or this

ContraBoss fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 31, 2018

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Terminator 3: Sexy Fembot Crushes the Cyborg Patriarchy

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

I mean, get a load of those fuckin glasses!

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Any crunchy thicker cut/kettle chip, flavored with jalapeno

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

Remember when baked chips were a popular new thing in the late 90s/early 00s, as a supposedly healthy alternative to the traditional fried chips? What a dumb mistake that was

I disagree. Giving my unwitting friend an entire bag of baked Lays with that anal-leakage olestra ingredient was a fond memory.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

I posted this one in the butter thread but whatever:

When I was young, my best friend walked in on me in my kitchen tasting cooking spray. It was just a tiny little spray that I tasted. But, being an impulsive chubby kid and having him walk in on me with a can of Pam at the very instant I was spraying a little bit directly into my mouth, I knew it would become a glorious, eternal self-own that never gets less funny any time it comes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Vinny Possum posted:

I once had an ancient, one eyed chinese man try to hire me as a prostitute in SF.

I had been traveling up the coast and had quite long hair at the time, and had recently shaved. I'm a skinny, not especially masculine dude, and I'm pretty sure this guy was nearly blind. One eyesocket was just empty. I was dicking around on my guitar in a park near the cathedral, and he just came up to me and asked me if I needed a place to stay. I told him I was heading out that day (true) and thanked him. He stood there looking at me for a few minutes.

"I'll give you $100 to stay the night."

I politely declined again, and started to pack up my poo poo to move to a different corner of the park. He waited a few minutes, then ambled back over to me.

"$200, you don't have to do anything."

At this point I was getting skeeved out, so I decided to head somewhere else entirely. He's staring at me the entire time I'm leaving, and the last thing I hear is him shout:

"$250 and I'll buy you dinner! I have lots of dvds"

Whoa whoa whoa, you didn’t even stick around to find out what dvds he had? For shame...

• Locked thread