Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

As expected, Crunchyroll and Funimation have picked up the last season, starting December 7 in Japan (December 6 for most of us), thus technically it still releases in fall 2020. They also dropped the trailer with official subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCN-JwUvbY

I assume it will run for all of winter and spring, although by this point I'm also resigned to schedule shenanigans suddenly appearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

fingers crossed for good songs on the credits

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
God it seems like forever since the previous episode. Count me in on the hype train.

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
I dunno how this is the first place I saw this trailer, and how I saw it before my anime obsessed friend who last year named his baby Levi.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Man they're really just going straight to ww2 tech huh?

The titan having armored bunkers on its back so it can act as a weird pseudo tank is pretty rad

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
I was watching thinking that the war is kicking into overdrive but now I’m thinking BEAR TOE TOLL FLASHBACK! I think I saw a young Reiner, so that could be cool!

Toot toot! Hype train!

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
I was upset Reiner had managed to survive Shiganshina.

Turns out so was he.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

I was watching thinking that the war is kicking into overdrive but now I’m thinking BEAR TOE TOLL FLASHBACK! I think I saw a young Reiner, so that could be cool!

Toot toot! Hype train!

Yeah, there's a few frames of younger Reiner, Bert, Annie, and Marcel. Reiner and Bert were even smiling.

Poor bastards don't know what's coming.

...Unless you mean right at the start of the trailer, because that's not Reiner.