Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I really love the part of the OP with the extended shot of young Eren trying to get grown up Eren's attention.

Levi flying around Trost and loving up Kenny's goons was awesome, some of the best action in the series so far imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That episode was great and I really want to know what’s so strong about the first King’s will that once they have it everyone immediately decides they can’t do a thing to change the world.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I really like the introduction of the first titan's power being handed down from generation to generation in the Reis family, and how to a person they all helplessly fall in line and give up on trying to free humanity from the walls. It's a great way to introduce what, to me at least, is a horrifying concept.

I especially like it because the Titans themselves have become less scary and unsettling as the series has gone on.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Knew exactly what was going to happen and was still blown away by that episode. Hats off to Wit Studio.