Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

Injured is what I heard. No idea since she’s still mad at me over the shoplifting fiasco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

coconono posted:

Injured is what I heard.

https://twitter.com/TenilleDashwood...855882635628544

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

e: not as funny as i thought.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The not-injury led to Viper and KLR basically doing a pretty house show-ish match with a bunch of comedy about them being friends but keeping trying to trick each other into pins.

Honestly, the whole Edinburgh show felt pretty house-show-ish (which, duh, that's what it was), although most of the crew worked decently hard. There was just a lot of comedy in the undercard matches to allow the guys and gals to get reactions without having to bump or do much. Hendry and Page, Lethal/Brooks and the main were all fairly heated, good matches. The women and Daniels/Havoc, plus about half of Kip/Flip was pretty comedy oriented, and the rest of Kip/Flip relied on Flip being super-over as a face (which he was, but I still can't quite click with him). Gresham/Haskins was well worked, but the crowd was dead, and I'm not sure what Vicky Haskins adds to Mark's act: She didn't do much besides very, very lackadaisical slapping the apron to get some claps.

«6 »