Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/BulletClubIta/status/1106771686802763778

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
shoot apron piledriver.

pco & brody king vs guerillas of warfare at msg

wild match delivered

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you pretend the tv champion and world champions are switched its actually a way hotter product

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jeff Cobb put on some good matches when he was the top champion in my local indie.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Jeff Cobb put on some good matches when he was the top champion in my local indie.

yeah he's great as pwg champ

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

STONE COLD 64 posted:

if you pretend the tv champion and world champions are switched its actually a way hotter product

if i look at the actual product i die laughing

sorry

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SatoshiMiwa posted:

saying the ROH title match is the main event over the iWGP title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSts2s4ba4

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I think it may well be a 'Brock/Seth and the women are BOTH the main event' kind of situation. Y'know, like how the KISS Demon main evented all those WCW shows.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Cobb was the hottest thing from the indies that ROH pulled in ages (51 y/o memes don’t count) and idk why they have him in the midcard. I guess maybe Marty earned a shot at the top but he’s boring and out of there once his contract is up

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Cobb was the hottest thing from the indies that ROH pulled in ages (51 y/o memes don’t count) and idk why they have him in the midcard. I guess maybe Marty earned a shot at the top but he’s boring and out of there once his contract is up

I think they don't want to have another case like AJ Styles where somehow he never got the big belt.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

congrats on the MSG main event

https://twitter.com/_denisesalcedo/status/1107086700923084800

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I am at the tv tapings and ROH gave me and several other people a sign that says I am a Certified Melvin.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ugh

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

just rust posted:

I am at the tv tapings and ROH gave me and several other people a sign that says I am a Certified Melvin.
'Melvin' legitimately has to be the lamest insult any wrestler has ever used on a regular basis, it's pathetic.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Germansimp posted:

'Melvin' legitimately has to be the lamest insult any wrestler has ever used on a regular basis, it's pathetic.

his catchphrase isn't much better

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it feels like roh's battle plan is to just keep booking bland solid wrestlers that are at absolute zero risk of being poached anywhere as the main event talent. even dalton took a huge step down when he won the title.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Please do not disparage former NWA World Historic Welterweight Champion Matt Taven's ability to turn stars such as Volador Jr. into Melvins.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

STONE COLD 64 posted:

it feels like roh's battle plan is to just keep booking bland solid wrestlers that are at absolute zero risk of being poached anywhere as the main event talent. even dalton took a huge step down when he won the title.

This is the first explanation for Delirious's booking I've heard that makes sense.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mercury Crusader posted:

Please do not disparage former NWA World Historic Welterweight Champion Matt Taven's ability to turn stars such as Volador Jr. into Melvins.

Arena Mexico main eventer Matt Taven should have won the strap off Lethal turning him into Black Melvinismo

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

just rust posted:

:aaa: It's like they've known you your whole life!

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

:aaa: It's like they've known you your whole life!

Please do not be rude to me or I will be forced to challenge you to a chop exchange. I have a very sensitive chest so that wouldn't be good for either of us, perro.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Match announcements for Road to G1 Supercard March 31 in Baltimore

PJ Black vs Kenny King
Mark Haskins vs Silas Young
Rush vs Tracy Williams

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1107688870269894656

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tfw you're doing a triple threat ladder match at MSG because the buzz has died.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

ROH is cancelled if they put Matt Taven winning their world title as the main event over an IWGP Heavyweight title match.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

just rust posted:

ROH is cancelled if they put Matt Taven winning their world title as the main event over an IWGP Heavyweight title match.

Matt Taven is going to turn Jay White into a Melvin.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/topropetony/status/1107990900188344320

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Beer City Bruiser owns lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its been awhile since I've watched ROH so maybe I've missed out on a wrestler's evolution but "World Championship Contender Matt Taven" underwhelms me more than the Wrestlemania card.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

matt taven has main evented anniversario in arena mexico and next he'll main event g1 supercard in madison square garden only a matter of time before he's on top in the tokyo dome

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

matt taven has main evented anniversario in arena mexico and next he'll main event g1 supercard in madison square garden only a matter of time before he's on top in the tokyo dome

Harold's on the phone right now asking if he wants to be Liger's last opponent

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheFlipGordon/status/1108025496409911297

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

:geno: yay. we get flip vs bubba ray.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

match of msg if it's half as good as the last one

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ain't no way I'm paying for a Bubba Ray match in 2019. I won't fall for that poo poo ever again.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

coconono posted:

ain't no way I'm paying for a Bubba Ray match in 2019. I won't fall for that poo poo ever again.

You're paying for the Jay White vs whoever, the Jr. Heavyweight match, and Ospreay vs Cobb.

You get a Bubba Ray match for free along with it.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Send it back

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Hellblazer187 posted:

You're paying for the Jay White vs whoever, the Jr. Heavyweight match, and Ospreay vs Cobb.

You get a Bubba Ray match for free along with it.

Oh, and a Taven/Scurll/Lethal match is also going to happen.

And in actual good news, PCO will probably dive off the set onto Tanga Loa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/TheProductDS/status/1108113150807805952