Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't really care about RoH week to week anymore which is sad, but not surprising when you look at the insane amount of talent that is in WWE or more full time NJPW now, but they're still a blast to see live and I always go to local shows

Maybe that's why attendance is good but no one cares about watching the shows online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

KungFu Grip posted:

bully was eliminated between the faces eliminations. there was a ref bump in this match and there was a ref bump in the previous match as well

The Rhodes effect on booking

Matt Taven is unironically really good though, there are two people who have impressed me way more in person as far as charisma/personality than they do on TV, and they're surely two of the biggest legends in wrestling. Matt Taven, and Michael Bennett.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Imagine a Punishment Martinez + Baron Corbin tag team called Punishing The Fans. Now that would generate some buzz

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
HHH heard there was a big guy champion in RoH and assumed he must be amazing, Punishment Martinez carefully avoided ever being recorded in the ring so there was no evidence to the contrary

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Beer City Bruiser = Buys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Cody is joining the force