Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm arguing with ghosts in the ROH thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Scorpio Sky being over with a popular catchphrase in 2018 is still the biggest "what the gently caress" to me

Ok here's a hypothetical -

WrestleMania 36 in 2020 is held in Miami

AEW runs a stadium show in Jacksonville on the same day

How well does the AEW show draw?

I want to ask if you are trying to create a situation where they are close to WrestleMania and are piggybacking, or far enough away that people would have to choose. Jacksonville would be just about the worst case scenario for any benefit at all but maybe that's your point. It would draw <100 paying

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when does marty get the belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

plenty enough time for a james gibson run except very bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cEvin Key

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RoH sure is getting a lot more discussion than usual.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hell yeah my boys. baron corbin really sucks but big cass is not a real wrestler. he is exactly the same as those weird guys who would show up in ecw once or twice in 1995 and then never come back because they were useless pig p00p

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how about instead of lobbing real personal attacks toward a heel's real life where they are just a regular person, you respond to being called a virgin by saying your honeymoon is going to be really freaking special and memorable. that guy is full of it, immediately deflecting about making shows about himself. look at his twitter account where he causes a ruckus in his pinned tweet that he's proud of to show how much better he is than most wrestling fans. he's lucky the "bull" didn't show him respect the way they did in e-c-dub with low grade chiva while the vets get white powder

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jeez all I've heard is about this dude last night getting brought backstage. WOW. Wrestling fans today couldn't handle live 96-97 ECW events. They would wet their pants and call the police.

I don't like the spitting part, if that's true, but thank you Bully Ray for being one of the last true heels out there. You didn't get physical, but you played your part. This guy has a story to tell for years...he is so freaking lucky and clearly doesn't deserve it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shut down the joke company

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

then shut down RoH, after impact is shut down. then shut down the immensely genuinely evil hate crime company. the other one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bully ray and michael elgin should have lots of 30 minute battles that harken back to the old days of wrestling when everybody in the audience was that king hippo semi-human guy that was at a tna show once

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope it's really the final battle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 2003 alex shelley used to brag about his girlfriend's nude images on livejournal while cm punk was posting fake stories about scaring the police

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a. Piss gordon
b. poo poo Gordon

vote in the poll

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cool and satisfactory.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't make promos centered around your third rate company actually being the most important. there is so much more you can do. that just makes everyone involved look like a dumb rear end who poops on themselves

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sinclair broadcast group kinda, but it's complicated and i don't think they would want to deal with the headache of selling it unless wwe made a stupidly large offer such as 25 million dollars.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

think it's hosed up that everyone expects todd to be able to calmly and coolly interact with women

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man there's going to be a lot of bad and boring wrestlers added to aew from here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tat maven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jeff copp

https://twitter.com/RealJeffCobb/status/1198227984152350720

they never hosed me so don't judge them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm really pleased that marty can book people to be be paid now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

enzo has to keep his phone plugged in back in the car because the battery holds 2 minutes of charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They used to call it the "Pure Dogshit" title, in the fans' community