Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Trying to get 5 tickets now - not looking so good.

Did they pull it off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

I also went the Stubhub route. $128 for section 212. Never been to MSG before! Hyped!

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

So, who does WWE swipe between now and April?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Tomahawk posted:

also, given my experience with NXT/WWE events at barclays, i dont doubt that there was a significant scalper bot investment in the event, but still surprising to me considering thats a risky bet

Just checked the Stubhub app - says there are 3,274 tickets available...

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

But guys, he really likes horror movies!

I have a hunch Marseglia got all butt hurt when the Riott Squad showed up in horror movie themed gear at Evolution.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

rovert posted:

ROH has managed to sign a dude essentially on WWE's black list

Any particular reason he’s a no-go for WWE?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Another example of a doofus rambling at the mouth when he should realize that he doesn’t have a good answer and should move the conversation along.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Why exactly does Cary Silkin tag random people in his Tweets?

Besides, you know, Old Man on Twitter.

Example:

https://twitter.com/rohcary/status/1071043137563435009

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Just out of curiosity how successful was Cary's run as ROH owner? Was he making a regular profit and was the sale to Sinclair very lucrative?

IIRC, the company never really made loads of money. Cary was the money mark (his funds were in ticket reselling), and the sale basically made him whole.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

“Good news, guys! We locked down the Jannetty!”

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

I'm basically echoing the discussion from WOR, but that has to be due to the departure of the AEW guys, right?

I know, ROH only ever said Tanahashi, Okada and Naito would be there, but I'd guess many bought going "HELL YEAH KENNY AND THE BUCKS MANIA WEEKEND WOO"

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Totally fair. I know that if the NJPW talent is pulled, I'm putting mine up for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

"No dummies - it's not that I have to. It's that I'm an idiot."