Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Stephanie's BIG announcement?
This poll is closed.
An All Women PPV 7 7.00%
A Women's Tag Championship 5 5.00%
She's going to make Finn Balor bark like a dog 35 35.00%
Vince has finally transplanted his brain into Triple H's body 22 22.00%
She has finally learned to smile like a normal human being (comedy option) 31 31.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The_Rob posted:

Why are you always so mad at this comment. He wasn't even really being snarky about it. I think he is really doing it as a charity at this point.

Chill, he just wants people to come in the WWE thread and talk about WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont need njpw, netflix, or hulu, but share your amazon prime or hbo go password to me

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i dont need njpw, netflix, or hulu, but share your amazon prime or hbo go password to me

Haha my HBO is connected to my HULU so who's stupid now?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Strawberry Panda posted:

Chill, he just wants people to come in the WWE thread and talk about WWE.

WWE is pretty bad, op

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it's 3:22 in the Ante Meridian, and CM Dunk still hasn't given me his password

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Rarity posted:

WWE is pretty bad, op

Yeah I can't stomach it at the moment. Mostly because I live 50k miles away from anyone who would actually watch it with me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

Haha my HBO is connected to my HULU so who's stupid now?

i don't know

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Strawberry Panda posted:

Yeah I can't stomach it at the moment. Mostly because I live 50k miles away from anyone who would actually watch it with me.

you can watch it with me, your riend bill goldberg, every live threadf in this fubforum. nobody posts ion those threads anymore and its makes me sad because everyone stops pnosting when a match is happning because nobodyc ares anymore.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
WWE,

You have over 160 active wrestlers.

Stop loving hiring people.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Jack Anderson posted:

WWE,

You have over 160 active wrestlers.

Stop loving hiring people.

But if wrestlers aren't in the WWE then they might make money for other people somewhere else!!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Lid posted:

Cena was forever champ until Edge came about, and that WWE didn't realise that Edge and John Cena (along with Cena and Punk) were the true rivalry and instead believed the rivalry above others was Cena v Orton is one of their short sighted views about how everyone needs a foil and a rivalry needs two people different, not two people the same (hence Cena v Orton). Roman Reigns doesn't have an Edge, he doesn't have a Punk, Roman is just "i'm THE guy". They're trying to book it with Lesnar but Roman and Lesnar are the same loving person (though Brock is because it's Brock whereas Roman isn't) - they're both ordained champions, big physical men, who can't talk scripted and only work in power moves.

Part of this also plays into ROMAN HAS NO CHARACTER.

There are half a dozen guys who could be that fool for Reins. All of them would show Reigns up so badly they won't let them near him feud wise.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Liquid Communism posted:

There are half a dozen guys who could be that fool for Reins. All of them would show Reigns up so badly they won't let them near him feud wise.

I mean the Brock feud has shown WWE doesn't care at all about Reigns looking bad.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

"Let's be ground-breaking, but not too ground-breaking... ;) "

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

But if wrestlers aren't in the WWE then they might make money for other people somewhere else!!

Think Neville still knows how to wrestle?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

dsriggs posted:

:hmmyes:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Oooooh!

Ahhhhh!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

That's a Large Canine!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I mean the Brock feud has shown WWE doesn't care at all about Reigns looking bad.

brock is to putin as reigns is to trump

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

wrestling is firing on all cylinders right now

TNA put on a better PPV than WWE this month.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tokamak posted:

TNA put on a better PPV this month than WWE's had all year

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Whoa haha I can't believe The Big Dog did it!!!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

bradzilla posted:

Whoa haha I can't believe The Big Dog did it!!!

Yeah, this is really having me on the edge of my seat next time Roman loses. Like, will he have to wait a week to get his win back, or will it maybe be a whole two weeks?!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I'm almost certainly going to be doing a Halloween Thing instead of watching that ppv. But it's the thought that counts or whatever.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

dsriggs posted:

is this a real promotional picture that a billion dollar company put out there

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I was also thinking of watching an old Halloween Havoc. The one with Warrior, probably.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roman/Owens at HIAC doesn't necessarily mean Owens beats Braun. There's plenty of time to put him in a title match between.

Besides Owen's current character would never use the briefcase for a pre-determined, fair 1 on 1 match. His old one would but if you think they're rehabbing him lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seams posted:

is this a real promotional picture that a billion dollar company put out there

A billion dollar company that people will actively refuse easily accessible alternatives to because ??????

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

How can you all keep doing this to yourselves?

gently caress PM me for my NJPW World Log in you all need to be saved

but do they deserve it? i posit no, #letthemsuffer

Tokamak posted:

ROH put on a better special than WWE this month and the only things that happened were Magnus retaining the NWA title and Jeff Cobb debuting

MLW put on better TV than WWE this month

The list can go on

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
omg we're stuck in an infinite loop. Reigns and Lesnar still.... Bayley and Sasha still...

I think if I suddenly burst through a door im not supposed to go through i'll see a room full of monitors with the guy controlling life sitting there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJL_L5_4vso

Dammit Road Dogg.... (yeah i know he's not RAW... as far as we know)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

OP updated with Raw results, sorry about the delay I was trying to track down Baron Corbin to kiss them.

So do Roman and Bobby fight next week in a rubber match to decide who is Number One Contender for Brock? :thunk:

On the plus side, Seth and Finn rule together and Drew looked great, and I even enjoy Ziggler in this role (or rather grouping).

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh neat every woman is gonna be on the evolution PPV. Wonder if we get a Zelina Vega match

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So how is the press and everyone reacting to the evolution ppv?
They are praising wwe or nobody gives a gently caress?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Search your heart, Dr G

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jesus WEP posted:

Search your heart, Dr G

I mean TNA of all people booked her knockouts roster well and with MMA women are legit fighters in most people i think?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Think Neville still knows how to wrestle?

I remember earlier this month or something Dave mentioning due to the freezing Neville's just straight up not been paid this whole time. Sooner or later he's gonna have to either cave or work a normal person job that obviously isn't wrestling

If he hasn't caved yet I don't think he's going to. Realistically we've probably seen Neville's last match, and it was putting Enzo over in a division he didn't want to be part of forever and they outright lied to him he'd ever escape from. But yeah can't imagine why fans wouldn't love putting all their money and attention to this company

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

:iiam:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Finally a PPV just about Ric Flair, Batista, Randy Orton, and The Cerebral Asskicking Gamer King H Cubed

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Man I remember back in 2013-2015 when the product was mostly good in spite of itself

Like you had Cena doing really boring title matches every single week

But then the Shield stuff was happening and Daniel Bryan was happening and there were early hints of women’s wrestling being good even if that kinda went south a lot

And now I read the recaps once in a while to keep up with what’s going on and it’s ???????? Why would anyone watch three hours of this

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Blaise330 posted:

Oh neat every woman is gonna be on the evolution PPV. Wonder if we get a Zelina Vega match

I hope you like battle royals & 10 woman tags!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sockser posted:

Man I remember back in 2013-2015 when the product was mostly good in spite of itself

Like you had Cena doing really boring title matches every single week

But then the Shield stuff was happening and Daniel Bryan was happening and there were early hints of women’s wrestling being good even if that kinda went south a lot

And now I read the recaps once in a while to keep up with what’s going on and it’s ???????? Why would anyone watch three hours of this

2015 US Title Cena was the best Cena

• Locked thread