Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Nvm looking at wrong league

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

pubic works project posted:

Okay I just wanted to make sure because I don't either.

Aren't you the Chode Jugglers? Where you at?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m done with this league. I logged on at 9:00 sharp and my pick was somehow auto drafted already. Of course I get Trey loving Burton. Sorry dudes but literally every year of this league I’ve been hosed by some autodraft nonsense.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RCarr posted:

I’m done with this league. I logged on at 9:00 sharp and my pick was somehow auto drafted already. Of course I get Trey loving Burton. Sorry dudes but literally every year of this league I’ve been hosed by some autodraft nonsense.

I mean, that sucks, but why are you logging in at 9 sharp when you draft 2nd overall?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I had the app open on my phone at 8:46. I set an alarm for 9 so I wouldn’t forget, and when it went off I grabbed my phone and my pick was already made. Literally 3 seconds after the clock struck 9.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
That sucks but tbf I'm not sure I'd bank on the person drafting 1st to take longer than 3 seconds to draft Saquon.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Forever_Peace posted:

That sucks but tbf I'm not sure I'd bank on the person drafting 1st to take longer than 3 seconds to draft Saquon.

Seriously the pick made itself.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I mean I would have been fine if it auto drafted the #2 ranked player, Royce Freeman. But nooo I get Trey Burton.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

RCarr posted:

I mean I would have been fine if it auto drafted the #2 ranked player, Royce Freeman. But nooo I get Trey Burton.

check your trade offers

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
If you’re unsure if you’ll make the draft you can set your predraft rankings manually and even choose which positions you want in which rounds.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

oldskool posted:

check your trade offers

Done. I appreciate this, but I hope it's not a pity offer. I would hate to jeopardize your team because I showed up a minute late to the draft.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

If you’re unsure if you’ll make the draft you can set your predraft rankings manually and even choose which positions you want in which rounds.

If I had any doubt about making the draft I would have done so. But I literally had the draft open on my phone 15 minutes early.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 6, 2018

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

With the loss of Baker Mayfield and acquisition of Sam Darnold, Mayfields Crotch Bakery (formerly Jerry Jones Bathroom Orgy) is now officially Darnolds Dank Dungeon.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Sep 6, 2018

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I think a couple team names are mixed up on the OP, reply with your new team name if applicable.

Marshmallow Blue - Garropolypse Now
pubic works project - Kicker 1.01
Forever_Peace - Ground Control
KettleWL - KettleWL is bad at team names
Oldskool - Tecmo Bowling for Columbine
Ben Nevis - Johnny Foosball
RCarr - Last Place
Chess Neckbeard - Darnolds Dank Dungeon
MrBru - Eili's Attack Bears
Felter Chesthard - xxx
Gobias Ind. - Eifert 65
CompeAnansi - Sunnyvale Shithawks

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I think a couple team names are mixed up on the OP, reply with your new team name if applicable.

RCarr - Last Place
Felter Chesthard - xxx
Gobias Ind. - Eifert 65

Kicker 1.01 aka Chode-Jugglers are now hereby known as Little Red Fournette.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Marshmallow Blue posted:

RCarr - Last Place
Felter Chesthard - xxx
Gobias Ind. - Eifert 65

I am the Grand Budapest Odell

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm going to cave to pressure and swap to Gurley Chubb Hunt

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

RCarr posted:

Done. I appreciate this, but I hope it's not a pity offer. I would hate to jeopardize your team because I showed up a minute late to the draft.

No pity! I was 141 2/3% OK with either Freeman or Burton at pick 3, and only took Freeman because "you" took Burton.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

oldskool posted:

No pity! I was 141 2/3% OK with either Freeman or Burton at pick 3, and only took Freeman because "you" took Burton.

Well that's awesome, thank you :)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So do we make use of the trade block on the site or just post here for open ridicule? Only ask because most leagues I've been in over the years tend not to use the system.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So do we make use of the trade block on the site or just post here for open ridicule? Only ask because most leagues I've been in over the years tend not to use the system.

I haven't used trade blocks much on fantasy sites and I'm always down for some open ridicule.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Open ridicule is my favorite. Antonio Brown is on the trading block because I have too many drat WRs and my RBs suck. Come at me with (reasonable) RB offers.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I am NO COLLUSION!!!
NFL doesn't allow exclamation points so you'll have to pretend they're there.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
One league I'm in every year a guy pesters people to update their trade blocks and then sends out the stupidest trade offers ever for the rest of the year.

CompeAnansi posted:

Open ridicule is my favorite. Antonio Brown is on the trading block because I have too many drat WRs and my RBs suck. Come at me with (reasonable) RB offers.

I have a ton of good receivers too. I'm not willing to trade Julio, but the rest are all available. If you've ever wanted to get on the burgeoning Lockett hype, I'm your guy. 2 Coopers 1 Kupp? Call me.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
If I trade away Antonio Brown, I'd be looking to get one of these RBs in the trade: Gurley, Elliott, Bell, Barkley, D.Johnson, Kamara, Fournette, Hunt, Cook, Gordon, or McCaffery. So if any of the owners of these RBs are interested in a trade, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

CompeAnansi posted:

If I trade away Antonio Brown, I'd be looking to get one of these RBs in the trade: Gurley, Elliott, Bell, Barkley, D.Johnson, Kamara, Fournette, Hunt, Cook, Gordon, or McCaffery. So if any of the owners of these RBs are interested in a trade, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I'd be up to dealing Crowell for a much lesser price than an AB if you're not into other peoples offers.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'd be up to dealing Crowell for a much lesser price than an AB if you're not into other peoples offers.

I might be interested here. Anyone you looking at in Gurley Chubb Hunt?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ben Nevis posted:

I might be interested here. Anyone you looking at in Gurley Chubb Hunt?

I'm mostly after picks. A 2nd would seal the deal instantly but I could do a Wilkins/Samuels + pick just so I have an RB to hold down the backup fort.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 7, 2018

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

my trade karma pays dividends immediately because Greg Olsen apparently has Yao Ming feet

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I've made many mistakes.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Went into Monday night with a 10 point lead and my Stafford and Marvin vs PWP's Jared Cook and I only won by 4 lmao

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
This is my kind of season. 1-1 mediocre enough to squeak into playoffs and suck away my potential to build this team in the draft.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I may never lose another game. RIP

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

30+ point lead going into monday night then Russell Wilson pulls his bullshit to Locket and Dissley.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Witness the power of this fully operational Bradystation. I'm afraid your friends will be too late by the time my touchdowns arrive.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I've already packed it in for next season. Gonna start researching who the #1 pick should be.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

pubic works project posted:

I've already packed it in for next season. Gonna start researching who the #1 pick should be.

over my dead team's body, I have quarterbacks aplenty and zero running backs!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Goddamn Trubiskey. I never kiss another titty out of spite.

My trade block is opening up. Picks preferred for any interest.

Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson, Isiah Crowell
Alshon Jeffery

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So Frog Out swept GBS this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

So Frog Out swept GBS this week.

In case anyone was wondering what the best division in fantasy football was.