Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/12/585192854/lawsuit-alleges-mafia-like-tactics-aimed-at-a-disneyland-social-club

remember that time the belle's angels got in a rumble over the territory by the churro cart with snow white power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

is goof troop already taken?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-BREAKING NEWS-

14 people were injured today in Disneyland in what officials are calling "gang motivated violence".

A dispute occurred in the park earlier today when notorious theme park motorcycle club "We Got No Bikes After All" got into a major scuffle with a tour group who arrived in the park. The tour group, made up of individuals from the community who get together once a month and enjoy the theme park entered a few minutes after the motorcycle club arrived.

The group is comprised of hearing-impaired individuals, and when the group saw the motorcycle gang, they began asking them questions regarding ticket prices, because the gang was blocking the sign that displayed the entry fees.

John "Mouse Ears" Robbins, co-captain of the chapter of We Got No Bikes After All, had this to say-

"Yeah man, these goofy guys came at us outta nowhere, man! No offense to Goofy- you got that? I don't mean no disrespect to Goofy, we don't need no beef with Goofy, ain't I right, boys? Anyways, so they come up to us, right? And they was droppin' all KINDS of gang signs our way, talkin' about our moms, talkin' about how we was this, that an' the other, you know? We had to defend ourselves, our rep- you can't be disrespecting the We Gots's, you feel me- right?"

The fight erupted and those involved grabbed fake axes and plastic swords, magic wands and light sabers, in what some bystanders said was "a comical cacophony of plastic battle" and "is this poo poo for real?".

Everyone is expected to survive the ordeal although nothing could be done to save anyone's pride.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

canyoneer

bibbity boppity bloods

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

-BREAKING NEWS-

14 people were injured today in Disneyland in what officials are calling "gang motivated violence".

A dispute occurred in the park earlier today when notorious theme park motorcycle club "We Got No Bikes After All" got into a major scuffle with a tour group who arrived in the park. The tour group, made up of individuals from the community who get together once a month and enjoy the theme park entered a few minutes after the motorcycle club arrived.

The group is comprised of hearing-impaired individuals, and when the group saw the motorcycle gang, they began asking them questions regarding ticket prices, because the gang was blocking the sign that displayed the entry fees.

John "Mouse Ears" Robbins, co-captain of the chapter of We Got No Bikes After All, had this to say-

"Yeah man, these goofy guys came at us outta nowhere, man! No offense to Goofy- you got that? I don't mean no disrespect to Goofy, we don't need no beef with Goofy, ain't I right, boys? Anyways, so they come up to us, right? And they was droppin' all KINDS of gang signs our way, talkin' about our moms, talkin' about how we was this, that an' the other, you know? We had to defend ourselves, our rep- you can't be disrespecting the We Gots's, you feel me- right?"

The fight erupted and those involved grabbed fake axes and plastic swords, magic wands and light sabers, in what some bystanders said was "a comical cacophony of plastic battle" and "is this poo poo for real?".

Everyone is expected to survive the ordeal although nothing could be done to save anyone's pride.

lol so good

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Gisney Gang names:

Mickey's Minions

Walt's Up Now, Potna?

Tinkerhellions

Dumbo Bums

Twenty Four

Hugh Malone posted:

Gisney Gang names:

Mickey's Minions

Walt's Up Now, Potna?

Tinkerhellions

Dumbo Bums

Mr. Toad's Wild Riders

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Twenty Four posted:

Mr. Toad's Wild Riders

drat that's good

Macnult

The Steamboat Wheelies

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Pirates of the Pirates of the Caribbean

Drink-Mix Man

The Jungle Crews

Jaded Burnout

The Sharks (From Finding Nemo) and the Jets (From Planes 2)

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Space Mountain poo poo Fuckers

Senior Management

Making a bean themed Disney crew. Security trying real hard not to think about us.

:jerry:

Drink-Mix Man

The Ariel Brotherhood

barfdog

peter pan's proletarian posse

also known on the mean streets of Fantasy Land as "Quad-P," they've been seen engaging in anti-capitalist action against the gangs in the Tomorrowland territory

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

ferroque

Quasimodon't gently caress With Us

Dungeon Ecology

geppetto's g'pedos (banned from all parks)

Macnult

an extremely goofy biker gang

Macnult

Pluto’s Pets

canyoneer

I have a long, long filthy joke embroidered on the back of my vest. it's barely legible unless you get real close, but the punch line is embroidered in huge, gold letters.

THE ARISTOCATS!

Twenty Four

Drink-Mix Man posted:

The Ariel Brotherhood

lol

google THIS

Mean Street USA

Snitches Get Stitches

Ratatouille Kings

Belle's Angels

Captain Jakuza

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The Twelve Dollar Churros

canyoneer

The Haunted Mansion Family

Cosa Monstro

Mickey's Goon Town

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the brer rabbit posse

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The Mickey Slips
The Lyin' Kings
Monstro and the Real Boys
Geppetto's Ghetto
Wicked Stepsisterz

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Los Dumbos kick your rear end! Los Dumbos kick your face! Los Dumbos kick your teacups into outer space!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

jafar’s jabronis

Scaly Haylie

rump buttman posted:

jafar’s jabronis

street ratz

Drink-Mix Man

TWA: Tiggers With Attitude

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
mouse ears tattooed on my neck

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

The Ariel Brotherhood

The Snow Whites

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super sweet best pal

To join the Hundred and First Division:
* Buy a Stormtrooper costume
* Paint black spots all over it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

super sweet best pal posted:

To join the Hundred and First Division:
* Buy a Stormtrooper costume
* Paint black spots all over it

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Kuzco's Krazies

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tarbabies

canyoneer

MainStreet-13

canyoneer

police say the violent incident with the two fairies arguing about blue and pink was affiliated with an ongoing gang war between the bibbity bobbity bloods and the belle's angels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

Winnie The Pirus

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

• Locked thread