Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Maybe with this extra time they'll be able to secure the the rights for the Blue Oyster cross on Zapan's forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

MeinPanzer posted:

Having read the first book of the manga after this was first announced and having watched how this movie has been handled so far, I'm pretty confident in stating that this movie will take a mediocre, juvenile manga and turn it into a lukewarm pile of puke.

You read like, 1/10th of the story and the movie will more than likely be a grab bag of the best parts of the first few volumes.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Obviously the movie theme should be Pitbull rapping over a beat from Blue Oyster Cult's Imaginos. Preferably The Siege and Investiture of Baron von Frankenstein.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

MonsieurChoc posted:

One day, Gally will be in a Super Robot Wars game. I believe.

Only if it means Sechs could meet up and hang out with the Dai-Gurren gang.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I just want to know if it's too late to train Obama in space karate so that he can play Aga Mbadi in his first starring role.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

The gang tag should just be the panel of Super Nova, at full size.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I love Imaginos but its version of Astronomy is wack compared to the original on Secret Treaties.

Now The Siege and Investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's Castle still slaps.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Yo teagone that art whips major amounts of rear end. You should see if you can send a copy to Kishiro. He always seemed delighted by fanart and used to put some up on his personal site back in the day.

Also I agree that Secret Treaties is the easiest BOC album to get into. Fire of Unknown Origin and Agents of Fortune are good entry points too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Nikumatic posted:

all i want is sechs

please, my sechs

I know we'll probably never get a Last Order movie but goddamn do I want to see some big screen SPACE KARATE.

Vanderdeath fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Dec 16, 2022