Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Can't wait to jump back in, just wondering if my ship / gear will be obsolete compared to all the recent updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I'd love to see you being able to loot another player's ship when you kill them, but only in Survival Mode or another mode separate so that it drive hardcore RP pirates.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Wait, seriously... Oh this will not go down well at all.

According to a Eurogamer article, there is a window of between now and two hours for the PC update to come through.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Gave it a shot and I'll have to mess around with the settings a bit before I get it to look / run decently. But boy did I get screwed by my starting planets

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
No Man's Sky: Loss in Space