Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you pee in the shower?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Elephant Parade posted:

always knew three-quarters of SA members were gross weirdos, but never expected this to be how it was proven

Most of the people itt pee in the shower like normies tho??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I don't shower. Ever. Not for you or anyone. I piss in the sink as god intended.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Elephant Parade posted:

always knew three-quarters of SA members were gross weirdos, but never expected this to be how it was proven

prude

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Elephant Parade posted:

The actual odd ones on SA are the prudes. They immediately stir things up, for better or worse, but it’s cool no matter what because it always ends in lols.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
yes, and I also pee into the shower

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Burt Sexual posted:

Yes just not on my feet

That is actually recommended as a cure for toe fungus issues.

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
yes and ive peed in your shower

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Everyone pees in the shower. Those who say they don't are liars.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hasselblad posted:

That is actually recommended as a cure for toe fungus issues.

No wonder my toes look like 3 week old bread rolls.

Nah!!
Jan 5, 2009

Only to see how far I can go which I’m proud to say I’ve seen real gains in since starting my new diet and exercise regimen.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Malthuras posted:

Everyone pees in the shower. Those who say they don't are liars.

I mean it’s cool if you got a waffle drain but if it’s one of those tub drains with a cap where the pee just sort of swirls for a while that’s p gross. Like if you are peeing directly down the drain fine but don’t slosh around in piss and make a drat piss ring around the drain. :catbert:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Prude.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I'm a member of the Continence Cool Club and I only go in the potty.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
id like to see if tendency to pee in shower goes up with average shower length. i shower as fast as reasonably possible and dont pee in the shower. i can go before or after very easily so i dont see the point.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I mean it’s cool if you got a waffle drain but if it’s one of those tub drains with a cap where the pee just sort of swirls for a while that’s p gross. Like if you are peeing directly down the drain fine but don’t slosh around in piss and make a drat piss ring around the drain. :catbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XobSbfimQM

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
For morning boners the shower is the best for peeing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If you want to save water, do what they do in Israel and piss in the sink

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Just piss in your mouth become a closed system

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world
Can I get a confirm/deny if sink pissing causes the sink to smell like piss?

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world
Seems like it would, but I don't want to experiment in my own sink

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope

Ocean Book posted:

id like to see if tendency to pee in shower goes up with average shower length. i shower as fast as reasonably possible and dont pee in the shower. i can go before or after very easily so i dont see the point.

Given an unlimited supply of hot water I think I could stay in the shower the rest of my life. Long showers are wasteful as gently caress, but it feels so good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

baby picture posted:

Can I get a confirm/deny if sink pissing causes the sink to smell like piss?

Only if you are too short to reach. :smug:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I pee freely, op. Anywhere, anytime

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
I mean sure yeah how else do I tell my dog this is MY shower?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I thought this was against the law

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i cum in the tub

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i cum in the tub

Ok now you guys are loving with me because this is definitely against the law and you can go to jail for it

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I only pee in other peoples' showers when I'm visiting their homes. My own shower remains blissfully pure of my urine's etching flow.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it'd be easier to make a list of places i don't pee

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Glad to see around 15% of you are not disgusting trash people :hai:

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
I pee anywhere, anyhow
I'm peeing right now

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Can't. No urethra.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

the shower is the only place i can practice challenge pissing with no fuss. big bill hell's days are loving numbered.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I could honestly hit my toilet from the shower but I don’t want to pee on the towels if I start laughing. Piss laser. :hai:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope
I stay so well hydrated I use it for cooking. Peeing in the shower is a waste.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The shower is the best place to pee if you get the ol split stream

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If you want to save water, do what they do in Israel and piss in the sink

i moved a couple of months ago and im fucken furious about the height of my bathroom counter in this new place. my old digs, the sink was perfect pissheight, just slap 'er down and let 'er rip, id try to hit any beard or nose hairs in the sink and send em down the drain, like how we do with poo poo stuck to the side of the bowl in a toilet? like that, it's a fun game, like a side quest in life

but this new place, its just a little too tall, i have to go up on my toes just a bit and it's a terrible way to piss

so it's back to shower pissing

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
When I wake up in the morning, my fat rear end it's straight to the shitter for my morning poo. 30-45 min at least. Sometimes a hour if I feel like jerking it too. That's when I'm at my peek effiency draining every fluid from my body. So no I don't pee-pee in the shower. I put my turds, my pisses, and my cummies, all the toilet.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I not only pee in the shower, i pee directly onto my wife's leg(s). And laugh in her face.

you should try peeing on her face like the rest of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I bet all the shower pissers also eat in bed, disgusting slobs :colbert:

• Locked thread