Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you pee in the shower?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I see no reason not to bring your mason jars with you in the shower, so sure.

:yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Ex-girlfriend told me she didn't like to do sexy time in the shower too often because she didn't want to pee in front of me out of habit. We just banged on the counter before she went in, after that.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephant Parade posted:

always knew three-quarters of SA members were gross weirdos, but never expected this to be how it was proven

oh yeah this is the thread that was the straw on the camels back not the fact that everyone in gbs hates women and can't stop talking about their fetishes yup it's peeing in the shower that did it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey hey HEY now

i don't hate women

i just hate the concept of anyone with a clitoris, real or imaginary, having personal agency

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and how the heck is discussion of fetishes a separate thing from the shower pissing thread? there's a big slightly yonic lookin venn spot where the two circles overlap, and it's called "lying down like bathtime and getting your dick peed upon by a consenting friend with a driver's license who's been driving at least like three or four years and not that weird country rural 'oh i need to drive pa's tractor at age 12' poo poo, just normal over eighteen been driving a while aged" and i don't see why anyone should be judged for either since its not bigoted or abusive and it involves zero anime

and piss, excuse me, is fucken STERILE so it's LITERALLY clean

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

grow the gently caress up

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Usually the sound of the shower makes me want to pee while it’s heating up in the morning so I just use the toilet but I have no qualms with shower piss

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Piss isn't actually sterile at all, that's a myth.

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Usually the sound of the shower makes me want to pee while it’s heating up in the morning so I just use the toilet but I have no qualms with shower piss

You're wasting water. That's a whole almond California won't be able to grow now, you fucker.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also I agree with the crazy man, the Gatekeeper, on every word he screamed at a car from a street corner probably

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Marlboro for Cats posted:

Piss isn't actually sterile at all, that's a myth.

yeah ok Dr drew, go back to telling microdicks to get better at eating pussy or helping Jeff Conway overdose and die on tv or whatever you do now

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah ok Dr drew, go back to telling microdicks to get better at eating pussy or helping Jeff Conway overdose and die on tv or whatever you do now

Pee on your partner, or don’t, nobody cares, but be more chill about it either way.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Richard Bong posted:

Pee on your partner, or don’t, nobody cares, but be more chill about it either way.

chilled piss doesn't feel the same as the steamy stuff

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Gatekeeper posted:

chilled piss doesn't feel the same as the steamy stuff

Tastes a lot better.

I, uh, hear.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Here's a story of a guy that pees in the shower. You even get to see it about 2 min in. Probably NWS...

:nws:
https://youtu.be/lv3yX-fVaHU

I genuinely feel bad for this guy.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

drat I thought I had big balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
He should probably stop storing his piss there.

• Locked thread