Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you pee in the shower?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Me get clean
And play joke
Me put pee pee
On your soap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Loky11 posted:

loving animals...peeing in the shower. we're trying to have a civilization here.

we put men on the moon 50 years ago. hold your goddamn bladder until you've finished showering.

I’d like to pee on the moon. Write my name in the regolith.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

You can't pee on the moon, that's illegal

A boy can dream

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

NASA knew that astronauts would want to sign their names on the moon so they specifically asked for spacesuits without a fly, to curb such unprofessional behavior.

Just think about the distance you could get with the moon’s low gravity.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

Do you think Buzz was already peeing as he got off the ladder or do you think they all saved up and really let loose together later on

They saved it all up then let it fly off the side of the rover, sunlight glinting off the golden streams arcing for hundreds of yards across the lunar landscape. Some droplets made it all the way to the dark side where they froze instantly, floating to the ground like snow.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Winnie the poo poo posted:

just lol if ur pc muscles aren't jacked from doing this all the time

Lmao if you can’t knock a can off a fence post at 15 yards with your high pressure piss stream, just lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Burnt Dick posted:

I used to, until I started washing my son in the bath. Something made me feel uneasy about bathing my son in my own piss residue, or maybe I'm just a prude :shrug:

Wait....is everyone here shower peeing away from the drain?! Just turn around and aim for the waffle looking thing that you poop on.

• Locked thread