Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you pee in the shower?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
When I wake up in the morning, my fat rear end it's straight to the shitter for my morning poo. 30-45 min at least. Sometimes a hour if I feel like jerking it too. That's when I'm at my peek effiency draining every fluid from my body. So no I don't pee-pee in the shower. I put my turds, my pisses, and my cummies, all the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Posting from my morning poo time, pee in toilet where it belongs.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Under the constraint that jerking it first is not an option because your bladder is so full, anyone ever wake up with such a massive erection it makes more sense to piss in the shower rather than try for the toilet?

Yes here.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Gatekeeper posted:

poo poo in a shop vac like a man ffs

Like, open the top and poo poo, or attach the hose to yo anus?

If it's the later, you sir are brilliant.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Here's a story of a guy that pees in the shower. You even get to see it about 2 min in. Probably NWS...

:nws:
https://youtu.be/lv3yX-fVaHU

I genuinely feel bad for this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
He should probably stop storing his piss there.

• Locked thread