Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao I almost missed this. This guy rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/WWERDream/status/1023623180106321921

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This guy celebrating a Mark Hunt KO by waving his baby around

STONE COLD 64 posted:

does anyone have that gif of aldo's corner after he got KO'd by conor in like 5 seconds lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my loving God :xd:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

I will never get tired of JR saying "Grandmaster Sexay"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my loving God :xd:

Fun fact: The cornerman having an emotional breakdown over Aldo's loss is fellow fighter Marlon Sandro, who was later kicked out of their camp and arrested for repeatedly almost murdering his wife.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Like Aldo, he couldn't get the job done either, huh?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao yesssssss

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

time for some motherfucking VLADIMIR:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How the gently caress did Rikishi wind up with Too Cool anyway? I can't remember at this point what caused that grouping.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Phenix Rising posted:

How the gently caress did Rikishi wind up with Too Cool anyway? I can't remember at this point what caused that grouping.

I remember him just showing up to save them from a beatdown in what was probably his first high-profile appearance as Rikishi. Lawler was losing his mind over how huge his rear end was like it was the first time he saw it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This is my favorite one.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Gavok posted:

I remember him just showing up to save them from a beatdown in what was probably his first high-profile appearance as Rikishi. Lawler was losing his mind over how huge his rear end was like it was the first time he saw it.

I thought he was going along for a few episodes as Rikishi, then he met them? Maybe misremembering. First he was established as a big badass, then he showed his funky side.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Like Aldo, he couldn't get the job done either, huh?

Lmao Jesus Christ j-ru

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

favorite finish and favorite crowd pop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMKxYoFzAjg&t=765s

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Jim Ross losing his mind that Stone Cold "came here tonight to whip another man's rear end" will always be top tier for me. He's just so happy to see Steve Austin beat up Eric Bischoff :allears:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

To this day I still have no idea how they pulled this spot off without seriously injuring Shelton. Probably helps that the director makes the most perfectly timed cut to the hard cam, but jeez.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I’m a big fan of unmaskings and the reactions that follow, but no doubt the best is THAT’S NOT CICLOPÉ!!! (https://youtu.be/IRYnqji5s3w#2 here, can’t find it by itself).

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BodyMassageMachine posted:

I’m a big fan of unmaskings and the reactions that follow, but no doubt the best is THAT’S NOT CICLOPÉ!!! (https://youtu.be/IRYnqji5s3w#2 here, can’t find it by itself).

I will always love Big Show's goofy smile :buddy:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BodyMassageMachine posted:

the best is THAT’S NOT CICLOPÉ!!!

Legit one of the best calls of Tony Schiavone's life :allears:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Legit one of the best moments in wrestling, period. Malenko was so god drat over it's not even funny.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

Another great one is when Sheamus was new on Raw and he absolutely annihilated Jamie Noble. All the while, this one fan was doing the most over-the-top laugh while calling Noble a bum and referring to Sheamus as Big Red.

That guy was awesome.

Ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzfQblbGqNk&t=259s

:colbert:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

We should all aspire to enjoy wrestling anything as much as this guy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I can never decide if Bitch Guy, Nation Kid, or Horseman Guy is my favorite

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I was 100% this lady during Bryan's retirement speech

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

The classic that Jerusalem created (which I think was requested earlier)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I have to (MS)paint you.... :stwoon:" was my first reaction to seeing... that.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He really does look like a live action character from Homestar Runner

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That is a woman who likes what she sees, goddamn. I am confident no one will ever look at me like that.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

Context?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

It was a TNA event.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I cant remember if that's from the time there was a fire in the building or if they had to leave for an empty arena match.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Phenix Rising posted:

I cant remember if that's from the time there was a fire in the building or if they had to leave for an empty arena match.

That. Most companies with any intelligent people running the show would pre-tape an empty arena match, then screen it during the show. TNA decided to hold one at the end of a taping, so they gave us this footage of a crowd full of annoyed people being asked to leave the building before the main event starts.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

dsriggs posted:

That. Most companies with any intelligent people running the show would pre-tape an empty arena match, then screen it during the show. TNA decided to hold one at the end of a taping, so they gave us this footage of a crowd full of annoyed people being asked to leave the building before the main event starts.

I bet they thought it'd be such a fun experience for the fans, too. What a loving company.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The women love him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
When HHH was trying to turn Sting to the dark side he was mentioning all the stuff he could do for him, IIRC he said something like "I could make you famous and you'd never have to work again!" or something like that and you could hear some dude scream

"HE'S GOT A GOOD POINT STING!"

• Locked thread