Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How the gently caress did Rikishi wind up with Too Cool anyway? I can't remember at this point what caused that grouping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Legit one of the best moments in wrestling, period. Malenko was so god drat over it's not even funny.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I cant remember if that's from the time there was a fire in the building or if they had to leave for an empty arena match.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

dsriggs posted:

That. Most companies with any intelligent people running the show would pre-tape an empty arena match, then screen it during the show. TNA decided to hold one at the end of a taping, so they gave us this footage of a crowd full of annoyed people being asked to leave the building before the main event starts.

I bet they thought it'd be such a fun experience for the fans, too. What a loving company.

• Locked thread