Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I bet Skylark looks like Ozma irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Skylark posted:

THat would probably result in more romantic text and bingeing of content I like but Im only attracted to hunky men c'est la vie.

hey sometimes we gotta take one for the team. stop being so selfish! maybe that'll help you bloom into the type of person that those dreamboat beefcakes notice at the train stop in the rain.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

hey babygirl do your homework

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I bet Skylark looks like Ozma irl

I bet Skylark look slike an incredibly sexy Princess Peach

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OP seems new to relationships with males. He wants to gently caress, but you're being distant for whatever reason, so he's playing the sensitive "I'm here for you" game. And either it's working or you're trolling.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

regardless of how you feel about the message in the OP, one thing is certain - we should all get furious

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Skylark posted:

The ultimate thing would be if he came over with fast food (Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle or something like that), and also brought like flowers and giftcard for Sephora or other good stores. And snuggled and watched prestige TV shows while cuddling like this

i feel sick

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

regardless of how you feel about the message in the OP, one thing is certain - we should all get furious

:hmmyes:

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
I don't think it will be too hard to find a guy who says and does stuff like that but I'm rooting for you OP. Where are all the guys who are into stuff like tequila and Mario Bava movies though

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I misread that as "futons" and I agree with both.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Payment Day posted:

I don't think it will be too hard to find a guy who says and does stuff like that but I'm rooting for you OP. Where are all the guys who are into stuff like tequila and Mario Bava movies though

i like william girdler and four loko

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Gatekeeper posted:

if only there were a way to sing ice cream into existence

all i can do is make dogs and coyotes howl furiously

im afraid my singing might do the same to a lady or gent

but if ice cream fell from my.mouth like angel poo poo i bet people would get in love with me

If you could feed me baby bird-style with your magic ice cream, I'd deliver your enemies' heads at your feet.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i knew a girl who was really mad at her boyfriend for not spending money on her when she knew he had like 5k in the bank when she snooped on his internet activity

turns out he was just saving for tuition

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

OMFG FURRY posted:

i knew a girl who was really mad at her boyfriend for not spending money on her when she knew he had like 5k in the bank when she snooped on his internet activity

turns out he was just saving for tuition

whoa daddy warbucks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Skylark posted:

The ultimate thing would be if he came over with... In N Out

Lol.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Skylark posted:

The ultimate thing would be if he came over with fast food (Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle or something like that), and also brought like flowers and giftcard for Sephora or other good stores. And snuggled and watched prestige TV shows while cuddling like this

You usually have such good ideas but where the hell is the TV in this cuddle scenario? Directly above their heads??

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Skylark posted:

If i come over with food you better be giving me some In & Out after

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’d rather cook the food myself. Or cook something together with my girlfriend.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm a psychopath with the maturity and self control of a toddler and if you want me to stop being a loving rear end in a top hat for 5 minutes you better shove some high fructose corn syrup down my throat fast, much like a toddler".

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
The regular crunchy tacos at taco bell are pretty good but I haven't tried most of the other weirder stuff they have

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I have a crush on you Skylark.

I'm not a hunky man though so it can never be. I'm getting along okay though.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

My approach is similar but instead of offering snacks and poo poo I offer to use all their holes like a filthy fucktoy and leave them slick with my manspackle.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Hey I noticed you’ve been weird lately. Would it help if I nutted on your face y/n?

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
hey bb you're being hosed up and stupid lately but its okay because I'm starting to think it's your normal so what was up last week when you weren't a basket case?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what a vile thread

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i have learned that it can be helpful that my mom is a licensed cosmetician and can get products on the super cheap at the beauty supply store because a lot of people especially cute people love when i bring them presents with silly names like bumble & bumble

i always feel cool struttin into the beauty supply store with mom as she flashes her license like how they do at the costco and im like "hey toots, im with her, now could you please show me what makes people pretty??"

beauty products plus good fast food just makes sense and its obvious that most of you really need to grow up and admit that asking your mom for help is cool

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Barf

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Rad-daddio posted:

If you could feed me baby bird-style with your magic ice cream, I'd deliver your enemies' heads at your feet.

i used to do this with my dog and i miss doing it a lot

just horfing up ice cream and bloogaaaw! out it would come into his waiting jaws

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

yes this exactly

:smallbarf:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You should post in this thread op

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
A really dope Buick was the grand national.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Who needs ipecac when you can just read Pick threads?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Skylark is good if my admittedly spotty from shock treatment memory serves so maybe learn manners?? and then girls will like you????

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Gatekeeper posted:

i have learned that it can be helpful that my mom is a licensed cosmetician and can get products on the super cheap at the beauty supply store because a lot of people especially cute people love when i bring them presents with silly names like bumble & bumble

i always feel cool struttin into the beauty supply store with mom as she flashes her license like how they do at the costco and im like "hey toots, im with her, now could you please show me what makes people pretty??"

beauty products plus good fast food just makes sense and its obvious that most of you really need to grow up and admit that asking your mom for help is cool

^^^ This guy is winning.. He understands beauty preoducts + snacks are amazing thoughtful gifts. Combine it with cuddling and its perfect 😍

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Only a virgin loser would send a text like that lol you can't fool me chad

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

brutal, questionably safe CNC is the only thing that gets me off anymore op

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Skylark posted:

^^^ This guy is winning.. He understands beauty preoducts + snacks are amazing thoughtful gifts. Combine it with cuddling and its perfect 😍

cuddling is literally sleeping while you're awake whilst embracing a nice warm cutiepie

its super cool, as they say in france where love was invented

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Payment Day posted:

I have one already, he doesnt give me beauty products but he gives me In-N-Out. And he took me to the mall last week so I could select my own products.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Those are dead people. They died from the Taco Bell farts under the blanket. Netflix has been saying "Are you still watching 'Mad Men'?" for days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolJeff420
Jul 20, 2014

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Those are dead people. They died from the Taco Bell farts under the blanket. Netflix has been saying "Are you still watching 'Mad Men'?" for days.
lol

• Locked thread